Paula Roberts's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"What would the purpose of this action be? Paula"

Paula Roberts replied 9th month 6, 2014 to CEO pay

6 9th month 6, 2014
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Friend William, I am so sorry for your loss. I have not been on QQ for a bit of tim…"

Paula Roberts replied 4th month 10, 2013 to Darlene Osborn Rushby Obituary

6 4th month 10, 2013
Reply by Paula Roberts

"I have been wrestling with the same thing! It got to the point that I started lookin…"

Paula Roberts replied 12th month 8, 2012 to Why does my faith journey threaten yours??

31 12th month 8, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"I am very lucky where I live because I am certainly not the only plain dressing pers…"

Paula Roberts replied 5th month 9, 2012 to Headcovering - finding a way to do this as a modern Plain

45 7th month 20, 2012
Reply by Chris Beauchamp

"She sounds threatened by your peace."

Paula Roberts replied 4th month 22, 2012 to Plain Dress ups and downs

5 5th month 6, 2012
Reply by Mary Arbuckle

"I find I use it with people I feel close to.  I routinely use thee with my friend Me…"

Paula Roberts replied 1st month 28, 2011 to thee does not understand

7 2nd month 26, 2011
Reply by ben schultz

"I was moved to be more plain just about last spring. It was self defense; I'd gotten…"

Paula Roberts replied 1st month 20, 2011 to Headcovering - finding a way to do this as a modern Plain

45 7th month 20, 2012
Reply by Chris Beauchamp

"Jeremy, RE: "Paula, I would guess that most of the Friends on this site attend unpr…"

Paula Roberts replied 11th month 4, 2010 to Plain Speech

62 8th month 30, 2018
Reply by Andrew Hill

"I hadn't thought of that. Indeed it would difficult for pastoral programmed meetings…"

Paula Roberts replied 11th month 1, 2010 to Plain Speech

62 8th month 30, 2018
Reply by Andrew Hill

"Why do you think that semi-programmed meetings are something Friends need to know ab…"

Paula Roberts replied 11th month 1, 2010 to Plain Speech

62 8th month 30, 2018
Reply by Andrew Hill

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service