David McKay's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Haven't heard about Carse in a lo-ong time! Have you read Finite and Infinite Games?…"

David McKay replied 11th month 16, 2018 to Friends, What canst thou say?

9 11th month 22, 2018
Reply by Mad JW

"Of course:  once we start having the conversation about what Quaker-ism is we start…"

David McKay replied 11th month 15, 2018 to Friends, What canst thou say?

9 11th month 22, 2018
Reply by Mad JW

"I would commend to you a lovely but also quite astute pamphlet called "Meeting" by D…"

David McKay replied 3rd month 14, 2018 to No Quakers, Only Quakerism

6 10th month 22, 2018
Reply by Kirby Urner

"I think if we can avoid going all out nuclear as we leave, the earth will manage to…"

David McKay replied 3rd month 4, 2018 to God Loves Us, and We've Broken the Earth

3 3rd month 4, 2018
Reply by Forrest Curo

"By all means seek light where and while it may be found. In the Quran and elsewhere.…"

David McKay replied 12th month 2, 2017 to The Politics of God

21 12th month 2, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Works for me. "

David McKay replied 11th month 11, 2017 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"Not visited too many churches lately have you? :) "

David McKay replied 11th month 10, 2017 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"Getting back to your original point: The doctrine of total depravity which you so di…"

David McKay replied 11th month 10, 2017 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

""Radical" has come to be used as a noun of late. In phrases like, "the protesters th…"

David McKay replied 6th month 25, 2017 to Are we using the word "Radical" Correctly?

2 6th month 25, 2017
Reply by Sarah Kirby

"I take the term "brother of the Lord" to be quite literal — so I'm quite comfortable…"

David McKay replied 2nd month 25, 2017 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

43 2nd month 26, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service