Quaker discussions this week:
- Becoming the church we dreamed of. "My fondest wish – that Northwest Yearly Meeting would remain united – did not come true. It was tempting to grieve that rupture indefinitely … and, to be honest, the grief is not going away soon. However, it is a wonderful comfort to realize that nothing so far is blocking my existing friendships and actual collaborations…"
- New discussion started by Kirby Urner: Quakerism and Charter Schools
- Reflection from Keith Saylor: "Founding Quakerism: “Their chief design... to reduce Religion to Allegory?”"
- Reflection from James C Schultz: "The Presence of God"
- New discussion started by Kirby Urner: Quaker Whalers
Help out QuakerQuaker's work to unite Friends in conversation! You can make a one-time donation via Paypal (http://bit.ly/quakergive) or learn about other ways to provide ongoing support on our Donation Page (http://www.quakerquaker.org/page/support).