Mackenzie's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, that's probably what I'll do. Just wish I'd figured this out before binding th…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 16, 2014 to First sewn headcovering

6 7th month 19, 2014
Reply by Patrice Wassmann

"I modified the brim to be a curve that's 1/2" wide at the ends and 3" wide at the ce…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 16, 2014 to First sewn headcovering

6 7th month 19, 2014

"How well does it do to keep spills off, in that case? Do they soak through quickly?…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 5, 2014 to Jewel Apron

7 6th month 5, 2014
Reply by Zaley Warkentin

"Oh, and what I've found with wrinkling is that the softer linen doesn't do it nearly…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 31, 2013 to Summer Weather

13 7th month 31, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"It means my phone thought that combination of letters was more likely than "and"! F…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 31, 2013 to Summer Weather

13 7th month 31, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"You're getting to get linen in a shop? No wonder you find it expensive! Ships charge…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 28, 2013 to Summer Weather

13 7th month 31, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"Probably just bog-standard broadcloth. I'm down in Maryland, but summer means I need…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 3, 2013 to Summer Weather

13 7th month 31, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"I looooooooooooove linen. The fibers don't swell when you sweat like cotton does, so…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 3, 2013 to Summer Weather

13 7th month 31, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"I do round necklines with a rolled hem. Tutorial: http://natashalh.hubpages.com/hub/…"

Mackenzie replied 1st month 14, 2013 to Curved Hems

16 11th month 24, 2013

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

José Miguel updated their profile
55 minutes ago
Robert Cowper replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Rut, Rot or Revival: The Condition of the Church. by A.W. Tozer'
"Some evangelicals are open to things. It is schisms as is case for any religions…"
16 hours ago
huw meredydd owen posted a photo
yesterday
huw meredydd owen updated their profile
yesterday
Robert Cowper commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'In the spirit of Christ, being drawn out of the reflective nature to guide human relation'
"Everything is christ consciousness. Dinosaurs are were. They gave us energy knowing we were coming…"
5th day (Thu)
Robert Cowper commented on Robert Cowper's blog post 'Early Abolitionist - Racial Justice & Black History + Palestinian Apartheid'
5th day (Thu)
Robert Cowper commented on Robert Cowper's blog post 'Early Abolitionist - Racial Justice & Black History + Palestinian Apartheid'
5th day (Thu)
Robert Cowper posted a blog post

Early Abolitionist - Racial Justice & Black History + Palestinian Apartheid

Dear Friends, as an ongoing work appearantly valiant? Our (global) history will proffer solution…See More
5th day (Thu)

© 2022   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service