William F Rushby's Discussions (479)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there is a relatively small elite at the top of the power structure of unpro…"

William F Rushby replied 10th month 18, 2020 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020
Reply by William F Rushby

"One school of thought is that any testimony in a meeting for worship is a distractio…"

William F Rushby replied 7th month 20, 2020 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020

"I wrote: "Disclaimer: I am not a recognized minister and would not justify all of th…"

William F Rushby replied 7th month 19, 2020 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020

"The problem with making spoken ministry everyone's responsibility in a meeting is th…"

William F Rushby replied 7th month 19, 2020 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020

" "

William F Rushby replied 1st month 23, 2020 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020

" "

William F Rushby replied 12th month 22, 2019 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020

"Matthew Callow: " 'daffodil' ministry" in the U.K.  Among liberal Friends in the U.S…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 22, 2019 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020

"Let it be noted that older terminology concerning Friends ministers used other descr…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 21, 2019 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020

"I like the "sounding board."  I don't recall ever seeing one before. "

William F Rushby replied 12th month 20, 2019 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020

"As far as I can recall, the spoken ministry among liberal Friends in the U.S. went i…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 20, 2019 to Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?

20 10th month 18, 2020

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for dimple singh
""health101.org I would be happy to correspond with you. thschmidkonz@yahoo.com"
7th day (Sat)
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for Kim McCall Haney
"health101.org I would be happy to correspond with you. My daughter, grand daughter and great…"
7th day (Sat)
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for Luis Pizarro
"health101.org I would be happy to correspond with you. thschmidkonz@yahoo.com Yo hablo un poco de…"
7th day (Sat)
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for Swapan Roy
"health101.org I would be happy to correspond with you. thschmidkonz@yahoo.com"
7th day (Sat)
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for Milton Whittaker
"health101.org Tell me about the current situation there in Bolivia? We can only believe 1% of what…"
6th day (Fri)
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for John George Archer
"health101.org"
6th day (Fri)
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for ayako and lucy
"health101.org"
6th day (Fri)
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for Kenneth Lawrence Schroeder
"I did what you are doing in the 1960->70s! God bless you and good luck! health101.org"
6th day (Fri)

© 2022   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service