Jan Lyn Lewis's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in agreement, Ryan.  You couldn't have said it better."

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 4th month 26, 2013 to Redemption Over Justice

2 5th month 7, 2013
Reply by David Nelson Seaman

"Hello Denny, I am not wishing to intrude.  I may be mistaken, but was that a 'real m…"

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 5th month 22, 2011 to Isolated Friends

24 5th month 24, 2011
Reply by Paula Deming

"Thank you very much David, for the information and the link. I've noticed it after…"

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 11th month 10, 2010 to Why talking about God is rude?

66 12th month 6, 2011
Reply by Karen Mercer

"I know that many people come to Quakerism from a hurt past, and that the wounds may…"

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 11th month 10, 2010 to Why talking about God is rude?

66 12th month 6, 2011
Reply by Karen Mercer

"I typically begin silent waiting worship by prayer, contemplation along with getting…"

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 11th month 9, 2010 to re: What do you do in silent worship?

15 6th month 17, 2012
Reply by David Nelson Seaman

"Elzie, I sympathize with that feeling of longing for deep fellowship and models. It…"

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 4th month 22, 2010 to networking

1 4th month 22, 2010
Reply by Jan Lyn Lewis

"Thank you very much for taking the time to write out this summary, Geoffrey. I am re…"

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 11th month 14, 2009 to Friends & Theology

47 12th month 8, 2013
Reply by William F Rushby

"Dear Mystery Hidden in the Light, I prayerfully considered my words previously post…"

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 7th month 3, 2009 to Liberal Quaker problem - hostility to christians

49 7th month 15, 2009
Reply by James Riemermann

"Thank you Jim..what you said makes a great deal of sense to me. The context in which…"

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 7th month 2, 2009 to Liberal Quaker problem - hostility to christians

49 7th month 15, 2009

"I appreciate you addressing this topic, Alice, and it is one of the reasons I have j…"

Jan Lyn Lewis replied 7th month 2, 2009 to Liberal Quaker problem - hostility to christians

49 7th month 15, 2009

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
"My paper on  "Ann Branson and the Eclipse of Oracular Ministry in Nineteenth Century…"
11th month 30
William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
11th month 30
11th month 30
William F Rushby liked William F Rushby's blog post South Starksboro Through a Child's Eyes
11th month 28
11th month 27
"Your question is a good one!  Some traditionalists cling to "old ways" (at least…"
11th month 27
Jean Yeager posted blog posts
11th month 27
Jean Yeager updated their profile
11th month 27

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service