Rich Accetta-Evans's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello again to all who have contributed to this dialogue. I find myself reflecting…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 2nd month 21, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Aaron, I am sure that many attendees (perhaps not all) would value you and your enco…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 2nd month 18, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Well, maybe. But notice also that she accepted as her own some land from which the I…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 2nd month 25, 2010 to Did you know about the "Public Universal Friend" Jemimah Wilkinson?

12 2nd month 25, 2010
Reply by Rich Accetta-Evans

"Thanks to Chuck Fager for drawing this interesting comparison (albeit one that I don…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 1st month 9, 2010 to Did you know about the "Public Universal Friend" Jemimah Wilkinson?

12 2nd month 25, 2010

"hmm. Well, there was a typo in my link (it shouldn't have included the close parenth…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 11th month 9, 2009 to Improving Quaker History on Wikipedia

3 11th month 9, 2009
Reply by Martin Kelley

"Rather than repeat things I've said in the past, I think I give my answer to this qu…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 7th month 8, 2009 to What Christianity Means to Me

5 7th month 8, 2009
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I personally don't equate non-belief in Jesus with hostility to Jesus or to Christia…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 7th month 6, 2009 to Liberal Quaker problem - hostility to christians

49 7th month 15, 2009
Reply by James Riemermann

"Hystery, By at least some definitions having "the mission, message, and memory of J…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 7th month 2, 2009 to Liberal Quaker problem - hostility to christians

49 7th month 15, 2009

"I agree that hostility to Christians and to so-called "Christian language" is a prob…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 7th month 2, 2009 to Liberal Quaker problem - hostility to christians

49 7th month 15, 2009

"Thanks to all who've shared your thoughts. There are lots of things I want to respon…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 12th month 16, 2008 to Was I Incorrect?

8 12th month 16, 2008

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby left a comment for Renee Ellerton
"Lillian   United at last With loved ones dear In God’s timeless Ethereal…"
yesterday
William F Rushby replied to Renee Ellerton's discussion 'Short pieces of writing and poems that express your Christian faith and experience' in the group Christianity
"Upon awakening on March 28, 1995, I was aware of not having slept restfully due to concerns and…"
yesterday
William F Rushby replied to Renee Ellerton's discussion 'Short pieces of writing and poems that express your Christian faith and experience' in the group Christianity
"The Butterfly   Did you see    That butterfly? It landed right    Before…"
yesterday
Irene Lape liked Renee Ellerton's discussion Short pieces of writing and poems that express your Christian faith and experience
1st day (Sun)
"Renee: Your simple request is already a good witness!"
3rd month 21
Renee Ellerton added a discussion to the group Christianity
Thumbnail

Short pieces of writing and poems that express your Christian faith and experience

Hello there, I would love to read any short pieces of writing or poems from any author that express…See More
3rd month 21
William F Rushby posted a discussion

Quotable Quotes

Appleman 2006 on MennoNet: "There is no fence high enough to keep a wandering soul from walking…See More
3rd month 9
X updated their profile
3rd month 7

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service