Kirby Urner's Discussions (275)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny also how "privilege" has become such a charged word of late.  One dis deserves…"

Kirby Urner replied 12th month 2, 2017 to The Politics of God

21 12th month 2, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"...asking first of all for God's Kingdom -- Israel as it was meant to be... Exactly.…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 30, 2017 to The Politics of God

21 12th month 2, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Yeah, definitely, an act of mercy on God's part. Those silly post-flood nitwits actu…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 30, 2017 to The Politics of God

21 12th month 2, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I'm sure I'll round robin to those Bibles again, Tower of Babel especially (old haun…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 29, 2017 to The Politics of God

21 12th month 2, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"These days I'm seeking God's will and/or politics in the Quran.  As a Liberal Friend…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 29, 2017 to The Politics of God

21 12th month 2, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Hyperlinks to this thread are helping me introduce a wider circle of Friends to an o…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 29, 2017 to Quakerism and Charter Schools

5 8th month 18, 2018
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Here's a Youtube to get the ball rolling: https://youtu.be/4VJirp2TRZY I see paralle…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 20, 2017 to Quakerism and Charter Schools

5 8th month 18, 2018
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Few contemporaries simultaneously have the reputation for being great and wise relig…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 20, 2017 to Quakerism and Charter Schools

5 8th month 18, 2018
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Here's a link to the text of our minute: https://www.fgcquaker.org/cloud/multnomah-f…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 15, 2017 to Urging Meetings to support the UN treaty banning nuclear weapons

1 11th month 15, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Lots of cafes have magazines for patrons to read.  A Quaker-run cafe could subscribe…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 15, 2017 to What would you expect from a Quaker-run café?

5 11th month 15, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
"My paper on  "Ann Branson and the Eclipse of Oracular Ministry in Nineteenth Century…"
7th day (Sat)
William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
7th day (Sat)
7th day (Sat)
William F Rushby liked William F Rushby's blog post South Starksboro Through a Child's Eyes
11th month 28
11th month 27
"Your question is a good one!  Some traditionalists cling to "old ways" (at least…"
11th month 27
Jean Yeager posted blog posts
11th month 27
Jean Yeager updated their profile
11th month 27

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service