Kirby Urner's Discussions (275)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Keith, that's what we love about you.  Keep up the good work. "

Kirby Urner replied 9th month 2 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17
Reply by zelma street mission

"G'morning on this First Day Keith. I won't get to all these questions in order and r…"

Kirby Urner replied 9th month 1 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17

"Hey Keith.  The Americans being rounded up are mostly those not considered citizens…"

Kirby Urner replied 8th month 31 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17

"Americans are rounding up and imprisoning other Americans.  That's the geographical…"

Kirby Urner replied 8th month 30 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17

"Thanks for joining the discussion.  Yeah, one line or word summaries of a complex co…"

Kirby Urner replied 5th month 8 to Quakerism and Religious Freedom

2 5th month 8
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Good interview of my mom in this issue too."

Kirby Urner replied 2nd month 4 to "From the Editor's Desk" - January/February Western Friend

1 2nd month 4
Reply by Kirby Urner

"What doth your Inner Christ say?"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 24, 2018 to Where Does TRUTH Enter the Picture?

7 12th month 21, 2018
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I appreciate the emphasis on doing over seeing.  The language of belief tends to emp…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 20, 2018 to Friends, What canst thou say?

9 11th month 22, 2018
Reply by Mad JW

"Howdy Keith -- Thanks for wading in. I'm not really expecting any surge in Friends…"

Kirby Urner replied 11th month 2, 2018 to Talk about Talking Heads (E.M. Jones)

2 11th month 2, 2018
Reply by Kirby Urner

"https://medium.com/@kirbyurner/a-quaker-village-qv-d35dfa2941f2I somewhat rambling s…"

Kirby Urner replied 10th month 30, 2018 to What is Primitive Christianity?

1 10th month 30, 2018
Reply by Kirby Urner

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Jim Wilson liked Keith Saylor's blog post The Impulse of Immanent Being
7th day (Sat)
Mike Shell posted a discussion

QUF October 2019 Newsletter | Sharing Quaker Worship Online

Friends,Here is a link to the online version of our October 2019 newsletter, just sent out today:…See More
5th day (Thu)
Mackenzie replied to Olivia's discussion 'Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?'
"Up in Frederick, the Friends Church that meets at Friends School of Baltimore might be a good one…"
10th month 8
Dave Bishop replied to Olivia's discussion 'Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?'
"That's a wonderful idea.  I have a friend from Kenya who fits that description (i.e. she…"
10th month 8
Olivia replied to Olivia's discussion 'Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?'
"AS AN  UPDATE:  We are meeting on First Day/Sunday afternoons.   Our upcoming…"
10th month 4
Olivia replied to Olivia's discussion 'Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?'
"Thanks, Mackenzie.  I've contacted you privately about details.  This sounds great,…"
10th month 4
Mackenzie replied to Olivia's discussion 'Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?'
"Hi! I live in Maryland and currently am a member of Adelphi Friends. Let's connect, because I…"
10th month 4
Keith Saylor left a comment for Daniel O'Keefe
"Hello Daniel, Your comment is received in love and affection. It sometimes happens in human…"
10th month 3

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service