Adria Gulizia's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Show me this "I" who wants its 'ego' killed-- and I will show you the very beastie i…"

Adria Gulizia replied 4th month 6, 2010 to The Cross and the Law

32 4th month 10, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I think going from "Hate your enemies" (Old Testament) to "Love your enemies" (New T…"

Adria Gulizia replied 4th month 4, 2010 to The Cross and the Law

32 4th month 10, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Aha! That makes a lot of sense. Thank you, Mark."

Adria Gulizia replied 4th month 3, 2010 to The Cross and the Law

32 4th month 10, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I spent 40 minutes composing an elaborate response, which the Internet ate, except f…"

32 4th month 10, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Thank you for your response, Eleanor. In fact, sex was not really on my mind except…"

32 4th month 10, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Well, as somebody who is preparing to enter law school, I have to agree with the ten…"

Adria Gulizia replied 4th month 2, 2010 to The Cross and the Law

32 4th month 10, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Thank you very much for your thoughtful response. I have always heard and subscribed…"

Adria Gulizia replied 4th month 2, 2010 to The Cross and the Law

32 4th month 10, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Mark- Have you ever read the book by William Penn, No Cross, No Crown? It changed h…"

Adria Gulizia replied 1st month 27, 2010 to

just now

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Forrest Curo replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Um, where were we? Thanks, however, for that last example of how not to read scripture. If it were…"
1 hour ago
William F Rushby replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"I don't really have a sophisticated definition of "nontheist" to offer.  I…"
12 hours ago
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello William, Thank you for that important correction. The specific quote that prompted my…"
13 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello, Keith! "Atheist" is now a naughty word that is not politically correct! …"
16 hours ago
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello William, When you reflect upon another another person as atheist, how are you using that…"
17 hours ago
"Hey, Forrest, thanks for your willingness to address controversial issues, thereby helping to keep…"
yesterday
Forrest Curo replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"It takes at least three Quakers to have a schism; and we don't have that in my neighborhood.…"
yesterday
"Forrest Curo wrote: "Further -- that each has had something that the other side lacked, and…"
yesterday

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service