Adria Gulizia's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Aaron. The sensitivity and love in this statement are humbling. Thank you for t…"

Adria Gulizia replied 2nd month 22, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Responding to Paula, the only way for you to know the diversity of Christ-centered F…"

Adria Gulizia replied 2nd month 22, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Hi, Paula. I had two reasons for framing the question that way: In the conversation…"

Adria Gulizia replied 2nd month 21, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"I want to thank Friends for their responses so far! It seems like one of the biggest…"

Adria Gulizia replied 2nd month 18, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Thanks for your response, David! Not believing that Jesus was more than a man is a p…"

Adria Gulizia replied 2nd month 12, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Thanks for your response! I wonder how many people are in the same boat, given that…"

Adria Gulizia replied 2nd month 12, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Isn't it precisely the job of a clearness committee to say "You're a Quaker, you're…"

Adria Gulizia replied 10th month 1, 2012 to What a "Church" Is For

18 10th month 11, 2012
Reply by Forrest Curo

"When you call William Penn a liberal Friend, what definition of "liberal Friend" are…"

Adria Gulizia replied 9th month 23, 2012 to LIBERAL QUAKERS AND WITCHES

3 9th month 24, 2012
Reply by Shelia Bumgarner

"Hi, Howard! Thanks for clarifying! I agree that Dan Cathy should be forced to deal w…"

Adria Gulizia replied 9th month 3, 2012 to Why Friends should be nervous after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy's Remarks

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"Matteo, you're so right about that! People say, "Hate the sin, love the sinner." I t…"

Adria Gulizia replied 9th month 3, 2012 to Why Friends should be nervous after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy's Remarks

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Marcia P Roberts replied to N. Jeanne Burns's discussion 'Quote Game' in the group Diversity (Race, Class, Gender, etc.)
"This information and follow up posts from Isabel Penrath answer so many questions. Quaker history…"
3rd day (Tue)
Kirby Urner commented on Marcia P Roberts's blog post 'No respector of persons'
"Methinks "mental illness" (vs. "physical illness" -- hard to part them) is…"
2nd day (Mon)
Kirby Urner commented on Rainer Möller's blog post 'Quakers unto the Civil War'
"The research I've done suggests many middle class antebellum Quakers were annoyed by…"
2nd day (Mon)
Chris Holmes updated their profile
1st month 10
TJ Victor updated their profile
1st month 9
Kirby Urner replied to Kirby Urner's discussion 'Exhibit: some Friends discussing Racism'
"Me on Facebook, Jan 2,…"
1st month 2
Keith Saylor commented on Rainer Möller's blog post 'Quakers unto the Civil War'
"I forgot to add, Whittier's reference to Mezentius and his struggle…"
12th month 29, 2020
Keith Saylor commented on Rainer Möller's blog post 'Quakers unto the Civil War'
"Whittier, in his 1833 Justice and Prejudice, writes: "Far be it from me to cast new…"
12th month 29, 2020

© 2021   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service