Marcelle Martin's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Robert,         Thank you so much for sharing some of the changes in your life…"

Marcelle Martin replied 7th month 18, 2013 to Following Leadings

2 7th month 18, 2013
Reply by Marcelle Martin

"Four good young adult historical novels featuring Quakers I've read them all.  The s…"

Marcelle Martin replied 12th month 9, 2012 to Quakers featured in novels

40 1st month 27, 2018
Reply by Kirby Urner

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby liked David McKay's blog post 100 Bible Verses Most Frequently Quoted By Early Quakers
yesterday
Matthew Callow replied to Brad Ogilvie's discussion 'Is an opulent gay wedding really progress?' in the group Sexuality/ LGBT
"Friends have a ministry of bearing witness to marriage, which we see clearly in the Gospels and…"
7th day (Sat)
Dan McCracken updated their profile
6th day (Fri)
William F Rushby replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?' in the group Liberal Quakers
6th day (Fri)
William F Rushby left a comment for David Keel
"David Keel asked: "Is that a photo of you in the car ?"  The answer is yes.  My…"
6th day (Fri)
David Keel replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Faith: The Great Big Puzzle'
"I think a big part of that missing puzzle of a Liberal Quaker is not having the light of Christ as…"
5th day (Thu)
David Keel left a comment for William F Rushby
"Hi William,  I became interested in George Fox as a younger Christian, and William Penn…"
5th day (Thu)
William F Rushby left a comment for David Keel
"David: Would you mind telling us about yourself and why you are interested in "the early forms…"
5th day (Thu)

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service