Ryan Burgett's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (4) Replies Latest Activity

"I really loved that. Thanks for sharing. I find myself talking about the Light in re…"

Ryan Burgett replied 2nd month 4, 2013 to the True Church

2 2nd month 5, 2013
Reply by geoffrey kaiser

"Thanks so much, everybody. And Michael, I have to admit that I was quite happily sur…"

Ryan Burgett replied 2nd month 3, 2013 to Looking for peace books

10 3rd month 8, 2014
Reply by Michael Snow

"Thanks!"

Ryan Burgett replied 1st month 25, 2013 to Looking for peace books

10 3rd month 8, 2014
Reply by Michael Snow

"My wife and I try our best to model the non-violent lifestyle for our children. It's…"

Ryan Burgett replied 1st month 19, 2013 to Small acts of Violence

9 3rd month 19, 2013
Reply by Susann

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Beau Belle liked Sarah Spencer's group Online Quaker Studies
yesterday
Beau Belle updated their profile
yesterday
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
yesterday
Christopher Hatton replied to Isabel Penraeth's discussion 'Semi-programmed?'
"Dear Isabel, I realise this is an old thread, but just to let you know that I have begun to offer /…"
4th day (Wed)
William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
"My paper on  "Ann Branson and the Eclipse of Oracular Ministry in Nineteenth Century…"
11th month 30
William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
11th month 30
11th month 30
William F Rushby liked William F Rushby's blog post South Starksboro Through a Child's Eyes
11th month 28

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service