Mackenzie's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.etsy.com/listing/99549225/natural-linen-snood-head-covering-women <--…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 20, 2012 to Headcovering - finding a way to do this as a modern Plain

45 7th month 20, 2012
Reply by Chris Beauchamp

"The mostly-liberal mixed FUM/FGC meeting I attend (same as the one Olivia attends, a…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 6, 2012 to Where's the Quaker in Quaker?

43 6th month 10, 2012
Reply by Isabel Penraeth

"Ugh, that sucks! One of my friends was forced into a colorful (gasp!) brides maid dr…"

Mackenzie replied 4th month 17, 2012 to Plain Dress ups and downs

5 5th month 6, 2012
Reply by Mary Arbuckle

""almost"? I have no doubt that political positions are bought. Just look at how muc…"

Mackenzie replied 4th month 4, 2012 to Electing an American President

4 4th month 4, 2012
Reply by Mackenzie

"Friends Meeting of Washington does this on the third Thursday of the month. Singing…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 23, 2012 to Semi-programmed?

6 3rd month 26, 2012
Reply by Isabel Penraeth

"You can even take a moment to explain that the reason Friends have historically reje…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 12, 2012 to How does a Quaker explain Easter and Jesus to a child?

25 4th month 7, 2012
Reply by elizabeth a walker

"I'm not a parent, so grain of salt ;) I maintain the opinion that setting a good ex…"

Mackenzie replied 2nd month 10, 2012 to Parenting as a Friend

12 3rd month 6, 2012
Reply by Forrest Curo

"One day I was out in one of my plainer dresses and with a kerchief on. I was approac…"

Mackenzie replied 1st month 24, 2012 to Do Some Christians Even Understand Quakers

10 4th month 3, 2012
Reply by Nenad Knezevic

"The interesting thing about the word Aikido is that the first character  ("ai") mean…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 14, 2011 to Quaker view: pacifism vs. nonresistance?

23 7th month 20, 2011
Reply by Brad Ogilvie

"I have once intervened in a very violent encounter in a less-violent-but-enough-to-s…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 13, 2011 to Quaker view: pacifism vs. nonresistance?

23 7th month 20, 2011
Reply by Brad Ogilvie

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
"My paper on  "Ann Branson and the Eclipse of Oracular Ministry in Nineteenth Century…"
11th month 30
William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
11th month 30
11th month 30
William F Rushby liked William F Rushby's blog post South Starksboro Through a Child's Eyes
11th month 28
11th month 27
"Your question is a good one!  Some traditionalists cling to "old ways" (at least…"
11th month 27
Jean Yeager posted blog posts
11th month 27
Jean Yeager updated their profile
11th month 27

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service