Mackenzie's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you consulted with an acoustical engineer? That'd be the place to start. If you…"

Mackenzie replied 10th month 15, 2016 to Suggestions for Helping the Hearing Impaired Hear Meeting for Worship?

6 10th month 17, 2016
Reply by David Henderson

"The idea that spices were used in medieval Europe to hide the taste of rotten meat i…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 6, 2016 to The Church of No

23 7th month 6, 2016
Reply by Forrest Curo

"And "Haredi" means "those who quake."   A Jewish friend explained to me that all Has…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 6, 2016 to Quaker?

12 7th month 10, 2016
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Could you elaborate?"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 4, 2016 to Is Outreach a Class Issue? A Poverty Issue, Even?

20 7th month 16, 2016
Reply by William F Rushby

"This is the view from the facing bench. The wall on the left is the center divider,…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 27, 2016 to How many Friends there once were!

12 6th month 28, 2016
Reply by William F Rushby

"And New England Yearly Meeting doesn't exist, I suppose? Nor Baltimore Yearly Meetin…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 27, 2016 to What do you call your outreach committee?

37 7th month 17, 2016
Reply by Fleur Parker

"Why do you assume those of us who've answered are programmed? "

Mackenzie replied 6th month 25, 2016 to What do you call your outreach committee?

37 7th month 17, 2016
Reply by Fleur Parker

"Hmm this makes me think that annual group photos of each committee would be nice. "

Mackenzie replied 6th month 21, 2016 to What do you call your outreach committee?

37 7th month 17, 2016
Reply by Fleur Parker

"Ours is Outreach & Fellowship."

Mackenzie replied 6th month 19, 2016 to What do you call your outreach committee?

37 7th month 17, 2016
Reply by Fleur Parker

"It would seem odd to only give the requirement "when praying and prophesying" if the…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 3, 2016 to What does the head covering mean?

8 6th month 3, 2016
Reply by Forrest Curo

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
"My paper on  "Ann Branson and the Eclipse of Oracular Ministry in Nineteenth Century…"
7th day (Sat)
William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
7th day (Sat)
7th day (Sat)
William F Rushby liked William F Rushby's blog post South Starksboro Through a Child's Eyes
11th month 28
11th month 27
"Your question is a good one!  Some traditionalists cling to "old ways" (at least…"
11th month 27
Jean Yeager posted blog posts
11th month 27
Jean Yeager updated their profile
11th month 27

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service