Matteo Masiello's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Sophia I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying. No one wants a Department of…"

Matteo Masiello replied 9th month 20, 2012 to Why Friends should be nervous after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy's Remarks

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"Which I admit lead me to questioning whether anyone is right and God does not exist."

Matteo Masiello replied 9th month 3, 2012 to Why Friends should be nervous after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy's Remarks

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"Just as those who think that homosexuals being an abomination who should be killed.…"

Matteo Masiello replied 9th month 3, 2012 to Why Friends should be nervous after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy's Remarks

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"Hi Herb thank you for your response. I think we all contain male and female aspects…"

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"Sorry I hate writing a iPhone. I was saying that people would be more transformed by…"

Matteo Masiello replied 9th month 2, 2012 to Why Friends should be nervous after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy's Remarks

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"Adria thanks for the article and your response. Thankfully I don't share Mr carty's…"

Matteo Masiello replied 9th month 2, 2012 to Why Friends should be nervous after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy's Remarks

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"Paul was not taking to us in the here and now. I'd opine that Paul a fundamentalist…"

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"I don't support any political organization or any organization which discriminates a…"

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"His money and his words are his speech. I see no love in these words."

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"Hi Adria, thanks for the thoughtful reply.  I do think Mr. Cathy's speech is hate sp…"

67 9th month 20, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Beau Belle liked Sarah Spencer's group Online Quaker Studies
11 hours ago
Beau Belle updated their profile
11 hours ago
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
yesterday
Christopher Hatton replied to Isabel Penraeth's discussion 'Semi-programmed?'
"Dear Isabel, I realise this is an old thread, but just to let you know that I have begun to offer /…"
yesterday
William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
"My paper on  "Ann Branson and the Eclipse of Oracular Ministry in Nineteenth Century…"
11th month 30
William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
11th month 30
11th month 30
William F Rushby liked William F Rushby's blog post South Starksboro Through a Child's Eyes
11th month 28

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service