Alice M Yaxley's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I think this is a good point. I think one of the ways we can be 'Quaker Quakers…"

Alice M Yaxley replied 5th month 11, 2014 to The Thorny Issue

2 5th month 14, 2014
Reply by Susann

"Hi Spiny Norman. As I understand it, yes. William Penn wrote a book of that name "Pr…"

Alice M Yaxley replied 7th month 1, 2013 to Primitive Christianity Revived

13 7th month 11, 2013
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Thanks so much for posting this Susann. I love your Oxford story and great to hear o…"

Alice M Yaxley replied 4th month 30, 2013 to An Oxford Story

13 10th month 24, 2013
Reply by Patrice Wassmann

"Dear Lesley Regan Ratcliff, thanks so much for writing. I had PTSD for eight years,…"

Alice M Yaxley replied 12th month 24, 2012 to Coping with Mental Illness and Meeting for worship

7 12th month 24, 2012
Reply by Padraic Murray

"Hi Missy! Welcome. Hope you are finding your way around. God bless."

Alice M Yaxley replied 5th month 2, 2012 to Hello

2 5th month 8, 2012
Reply by Adria Gulizia

"Dear James Branum, thanks for writing. I'm also married, with a small child, and inv…"

Alice M Yaxley replied 4th month 4, 2012 to The issue of dual-membership?

18 4th month 28, 2012
Reply by Olivia

"Well done Paula - thanks for sharing this with us."

Alice M Yaxley replied 2nd month 16, 2012 to Jury Duty Follow-up: Bearing testimony

3 2nd month 21, 2012
Reply by Paula Deming

"Hello Lauren! I'll be interested to hear what folks say. I like Pendle Hill Pamphlet…"

Alice M Yaxley replied 1st month 31, 2012 to Parenting as a Friend

12 3rd month 6, 2012
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Hello again Marv. Glad you have found something that helps you. I'm still young but…"

Alice M Yaxley replied 11th month 27, 2010 to Aches and pains and other practical matters

3 11th month 30, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Gould

"I think people can delete their own profile here - I think that is why that effect h…"

Alice M Yaxley replied 11th month 26, 2010 to Vanishing Quakers

1 11th month 26, 2010
Reply by Alice M Yaxley

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Dan McCracken updated their profile
14 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?' in the group Liberal Quakers
yesterday
William F Rushby left a comment for David Keel
"David Keel asked: "Is that a photo of you in the car ?"  The answer is yes.  My…"
yesterday
David Keel replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Faith: The Great Big Puzzle'
"I think a big part of that missing puzzle of a Liberal Quaker is not having the light of Christ as…"
yesterday
David Keel left a comment for William F Rushby
"Hi William,  I became interested in George Fox as a younger Christian, and William Penn…"
yesterday
William F Rushby left a comment for David Keel
"David: Would you mind telling us about yourself and why you are interested in "the early forms…"
yesterday
David Keel replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Faith: The Great Big Puzzle'
"Thank you William. I'm quite a novice on present day Quakerism. But was interested in what the…"
yesterday
William F Rushby replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Faith: The Great Big Puzzle'
"See the next itme."
4th day (Wed)

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service