Rickey D. Whetstone's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks Forrest Now I understand a little more . . . about your views."

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 6, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Forrest When Jesus states he is the Alpha and Omega in Revelation. What do you see?"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 4, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Forrest I was in Brazil in 2004 on a mission trip. One of our crew that had the gif…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 4, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Jeremy I agree that England at the time of GF had human social class orders that we…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 4, 2010 to Plain Speech

62 8th month 30, 2018
Reply by Andrew Hill

"Jeremy Keep on writing my friend . . . I'm learning a lot. Tell me more."

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 4, 2010 to Plain Speech

62 8th month 30, 2018
Reply by Andrew Hill

"I found . . . that if I schedule a specific time to listen to Gods voice . . . the r…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 11, 2010 to What do you do in silent worship?

36 2nd month 20, 2012
Reply by Bruce R. Arnold

"Is the prophet still alive?"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 11, 2010 to Plain?

7 10th month 12, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Alice Sorry I didn't ge back to you . . . every time I chose to reply . . . somethi…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 10, 2010 to Plain?

7 10th month 12, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"No . . . I was expecting the typical . . . biblical form . . . you know . . . settin…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 5, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Well lets look at the facts . . . the god of the old testament killed the first born…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 4, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Forrest Curo replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Um, where were we? Thanks, however, for that last example of how not to read scripture. If it were…"
2 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"I don't really have a sophisticated definition of "nontheist" to offer.  I…"
12 hours ago
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello William, Thank you for that important correction. The specific quote that prompted my…"
13 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello, Keith! "Atheist" is now a naughty word that is not politically correct! …"
17 hours ago
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello William, When you reflect upon another another person as atheist, how are you using that…"
18 hours ago
"Hey, Forrest, thanks for your willingness to address controversial issues, thereby helping to keep…"
yesterday
Forrest Curo replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"It takes at least three Quakers to have a schism; and we don't have that in my neighborhood.…"
yesterday
"Forrest Curo wrote: "Further -- that each has had something that the other side lacked, and…"
yesterday

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service