William F Rushby's Discussions (479)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, David.  I hope that I don't go speechless! "

William F Rushby replied 1st month 27, 2021 to *The Question of God*

8 3rd month 11, 2021
Reply by William F Rushby

"Armand Nicholi, Free Press; 27823rd edition (August 7, 2003). This book is a dialogu…"

William F Rushby replied 1st month 25, 2021 to *The Question of God*

8 3rd month 11, 2021

"For more on Lewis Benson, see        https://www.amazon.com/dp/0963836730?tag=sa-b2c…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 10, 2020 to M.A. Thesis on Lewis Benson: Life and Theology

2 12th month 10, 2020

"See Wikipedia on Lewis Benson: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Benson"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 10, 2020 to M.A. Thesis on Lewis Benson: Life and Theology

2 12th month 10, 2020

"Forrest: You have packed some heavy judgments into two short paragraphs, with no or…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 4, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020
Reply by Marcia P Roberts

"When God takes the initiative, even the recalcitrant can be converted.  With God, al…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 4, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"I don't really have a sophisticated definition of "nontheist" to offer.  I would reg…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 3, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"Hello, Keith! "Atheist" is now a naughty word that is not politically correct!   "No…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 3, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"Hey, Forrest, thanks for your willingness to address controversial issues, thereby h…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 2, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"Forrest Curo wrote: "Further -- that each has had something that the other side lack…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 2, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

T Burke updated their profile
2nd day (Mon)
Keith Saylor posted a blog post

The renewal of the intellect in Christ's Living and Continuous Presence

The spirit of Jesus Christ is come and in Christ's presence I am drawn out of the reflective…See More
7th day (Sat)
Forrest Curo commented on Russ Elliott's blog post 'No Title'
"So, can an illusion injure real people? We know it can; yet we find the whole phenomena baffling!…"
8th month 3
Forrest Curo commented on Russ Elliott's blog post 'No Title'
"One reason we're sometimes reluctant to talk about it is that it's an illusion: ie a…"
7th month 31
Michael Reuscher updated their profile
7th month 20
Christopher Hatton replied to Donn Weinholtz's discussion 'Chapter 3 Jesus Christ MBA: Take Me Out To The Ball Game'
"I‘m not a baseball fan, and didn‘t understand the „Johnny Damon joke“ but…"
7th month 18
Christopher Hatton liked Donn Weinholtz's discussion Chapter 3 Jesus Christ MBA: Take Me Out To The Ball Game
7th month 18
Cathy L McMickle liked QuakerQuaker's group Family Life
7th month 17

© 2022   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service