William F Rushby's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (332) Replies Latest Activity

"In its more vigorous days, the Rockingham Meeting undertook a program of intervisita…"

William F Rushby replied 8th month 4 to Recapturing Initiative for Conservative Friends

21 9th month 2
Reply by William F Rushby

"The paper I just posted revises one I wrote 20 years ago.  I would like to add one m…"

William F Rushby replied 8th month 2 to Recapturing Initiative for Conservative Friends

21 9th month 2

" "

William F Rushby replied 7th month 24 to Racism: A Lesson Plan

6 7th month 24
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Kirby wrote: " How about we talk about racism outside America sometimes." And I repl…"

William F Rushby replied 7th month 23 to Racism: A Lesson Plan

6 7th month 24
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Branson uses the "ear of my soul" metaphor 29 times in her journal, more than any ot…"

William F Rushby replied 6th month 29 to From: The Ear of the Soul ...

4 6th month 30
Reply by Keith Saylor

"For the complete text of Branson's journal, see Digital Quaker Collection: https://e…"

William F Rushby replied 6th month 28 to From: The Ear of the Soul ...

4 6th month 30
Reply by Keith Saylor

"Ann Branson of Ohio Yearly Meeting used the expression "ear of my soul" in her journ…"

William F Rushby replied 6th month 28 to From: The Ear of the Soul ...

4 6th month 30
Reply by Keith Saylor

"List of Quaker History  and Bulletin articles at https://muse.jhu.edu/journal/394 "

William F Rushby replied 6th month 8 to Led to song?

20 6th month 8

"See also Joshua L Baily, "Friends and Music," Bulletin of Friends Historical Associa…"

William F Rushby replied 6th month 8 to Led to song?

20 6th month 8

"https://muse.jhu.edu/article/394004/pdf [ This content has been declared free to rea…"

William F Rushby replied 5th month 18 to Led to song?

20 6th month 8

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Michael H Boulton updated their profile
yesterday
Kirby Urner posted a video

"The Industry Industry Missed" (A Meme)

School of Tomorrow. Dymaxion House thread. American Transcendentalism, from Emerson to Bucky Fuller. Heuristics for Teachers (Fall 2020)
5th day (Thu)
Theodore Schmidkonz liked Kirby Urner's video
3rd day (Tue)
Kirby Urner posted a video

New England Transcendentalism: Bringing It Forward

The history of American literature includes the philosophy, and futurism, of R. Buckminster Fuller. Given our historical framework, let's give that philosoph...
9th month 20
William F Rushby replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Recapturing Initiative for Conservative Friends'
"Wow, Marcia!  Your email is packed with issues we could discuss.  I am still laboring…"
9th month 2
Marcia P Roberts replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Recapturing Initiative for Conservative Friends'
"I am curious to know what rituals Conservative Friends hold dear, William, when you talk about…"
9th month 2
Scott MacLeod liked Laura Rediehs's profile
8th month 26
William F Rushby replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Recapturing Initiative for Conservative Friends'
8th month 23

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service