James C Schultz's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not sure there is a clear answer.  I think part of that feeling is background,…"

James C Schultz replied 11th month 11, 2017 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"Maybe we should think of God as the one who posts all those signs:  Detour; No Vaca…"

James C Schultz replied 11th month 11, 2017 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"That was before Adam and Eve got evicted! "

James C Schultz replied 11th month 10, 2017 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

" "

James C Schultz replied 11th month 10, 2017 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"The most basic principle of Christianity is we don't need anyone else's interpretati…"

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"same thing in my eyes."

James C Schultz replied 11th month 8, 2017 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"My understanding is God's goal is to create beings He can fellowship with who would…"

James C Schultz replied 11th month 7, 2017 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"Not in and of itself.  The scripture that says we fight not against flesh and blood…"

James C Schultz replied 9th month 16, 2017 to Powers and Principalities...

1 9th month 16, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"That is how I get my most life changing revelations but fortunately or unfortunately…"

James C Schultz replied 9th month 3, 2017 to God's will or mine

4 9th month 3, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"I would want everyone to feel welcomed.  No decorations, simplicity rules.  separate…"

James C Schultz replied 8th month 22, 2017 to What would you expect from a Quaker-run café?

5 11th month 15, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service