James C Schultz's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"My disagreement with you isn't in trusting in God in us.  It's in trusting in God in…"

James C Schultz replied 4th month 1, 2017 to "Politics"

7 4th month 2, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"Sorry Forest, we can't rely on God's active presence within each and all if by activ…"

James C Schultz replied 4th month 1, 2017 to "Politics"

7 4th month 2, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"Of course light isn't new.  It just takes time to reach us from its source. "

James C Schultz replied 2nd month 21, 2017 to Open to New Light

3 2nd month 21, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"Fervency is essential in life as well as in prayer (Jas_5:16  Confess your faults on…"

James C Schultz replied 2nd month 14, 2017 to Apology for True Christian Divinity: Proposition 7 Concerning Justification

19 2nd month 14, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"I think becoming "perfect" spiritually is at least a two step process.  The first st…"

James C Schultz replied 2nd month 13, 2017 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

43 2nd month 26, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I'm beginning to enjoy this. What Forest says is right on: "What it's really good fo…"

James C Schultz replied 2nd month 12, 2017 to Apology for True Christian Divinity: Proposition 7 Concerning Justification

19 2nd month 14, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"Your understanding of when the body came into existence is consistent with probably…"

James C Schultz replied 2nd month 12, 2017 to Apology for True Christian Divinity: Proposition 7 Concerning Justification

19 2nd month 14, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"I agree with all my heart.  A big advantage of knowing the Christian story is there'…"

19 2nd month 14, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"God made man in His image.  The Soul is thus a triune being.  Personally I believe i…"

19 2nd month 14, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"Heb_4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged…"

James C Schultz replied 2nd month 11, 2017 to Apology for True Christian Divinity: Proposition 7 Concerning Justification

19 2nd month 14, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service