Mike Shell's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks very much, Marcia. I will share your comment with Yun Choi Yeung.  Blessings,…"

Mike Shell replied 7th month 7, 2020 to An Exposition of Laozi’s “Essence of Dao” by Yun Choi Yeung

2 7th month 7, 2020
Reply by Mike Shell

"Friend Deb, I appreciate very much your sharing of this information. May I share it…"

Mike Shell replied 9th month 17, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019
Reply by zelma street mission

"Thanks, Kirby. You speak my mind on this. Blessings, Mike "

Mike Shell replied 8th month 30, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019

"Thanks for the question, Keith. Yes, I wrote these words, though they were approved…"

Mike Shell replied 8th month 12, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019

"A good question, Friend Kieth. I take my definition of belief system from James P. C…"

Mike Shell replied 11th month 15, 2018 to Friends, What canst thou say?

9 11th month 22, 2018
Reply by Mad JW

"Thanks, Friend Forrest. Sallie King based the 2009 QUF pamphlet on a spiritual forma…"

Mike Shell replied 12th month 3, 2017 to "A Quaker's Response to Christian Fundamentalism." Sallie King (2009)

5 12th month 3, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Thanks, Forrest.  I just discovered that I had given the wrong link and have correct…"

Mike Shell replied 11th month 29, 2017 to "A Quaker's Response to Christian Fundamentalism." Sallie King (2009)

5 12th month 3, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Friend James, you write: This speaks to the heart of Quaker life: not the irresolvab…"

Mike Shell replied 12th month 3, 2014 to When You Wish upon a Star: The Projection Theory of Religion, by Winston Davis

5 12th month 3, 2014
Reply by Mike Shell

"Thanks, Keith and Jim. I personally agree with both of you. As blog editor for a uni…"

Mike Shell replied 11th month 28, 2014 to When You Wish upon a Star: The Projection Theory of Religion, by Winston Davis

5 12th month 3, 2014
Reply by Mike Shell

"Interesting bit of reconstruction, David.  I've done a lot of reading in the literat…"

Mike Shell replied 11th month 20, 2014 to "Darwin’s Dog, or the Evolution of Religion," by Winston Davis

3 11th month 20, 2014
Reply by Mike Shell

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service