Cris Fugate's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"When you say that you took bodhisattva vows I am assuming that is Zen. It seems that…"

Cris Fugate replied 11th month 7, 2022 to Buddhist and Quaker

102 11th month 7, 2022
Reply by Cris Fugate

"I think it depends on how Christian and how Buddhist you are. As a devout Pureland B…"

Cris Fugate replied 11th month 7, 2022 to Buddhist and Quaker

102 11th month 7, 2022
Reply by Cris Fugate

"I didn't read it, but it can be found on Amazon. The full title is "Instructions for…"

Cris Fugate replied 4th month 23, 2017 to Instructions for right spelling

1 4th month 23, 2017
Reply by Cris Fugate

"The idea that the letters of Paul are the earliest Christian writings is rather cont…"

Cris Fugate replied 2nd month 25, 2017 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

43 2nd month 26, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"The latter day of the Dharma is a theory of Mahayana Buddhism (including Pureland).…"

Cris Fugate replied 2nd month 25, 2017 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

43 2nd month 26, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Another early Christian idea is that evil entered the world through the rebellion of…"

Cris Fugate replied 2nd month 24, 2017 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

43 2nd month 26, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Yes, the Light shines within, without, reflects from us, and connects all sentient b…"

Cris Fugate replied 1st month 20, 2017 to How Do We Explain This

6 1st month 22, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service