Forrest Curo's Discussions (1,233)

Discussions Replied To (1021) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary Baker Eddy of the Christian Science theology. But I don't know of any Quakers m…"

Forrest Curo replied 2nd month 18, 2021 to Concept of Diety

15 3rd month 20, 2021
Reply by Forrest Curo

"So do you want to ask Quakers what they think about God? -- or ask God how your conc…"

Forrest Curo replied 2nd month 18, 2021 to Concept of Diety

15 3rd month 20, 2021
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I'm better at posing questions than answering them. I suspect (as Jacques Ellul said…"

Forrest Curo replied 12th month 13, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020
Reply by Marcia P Roberts

"Perhaps, then, lack of "faith" (as people typically misconceive it) is less of a bar…"

Forrest Curo replied 12th month 4, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"Um, where were we? Thanks, however, for that last example of how not to read scriptu…"

Forrest Curo replied 12th month 4, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"It takes at least three Quakers to have a schism; and we don't have that in my neigh…"

Forrest Curo replied 12th month 2, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"If everyone were continually consciously aware of the presence of God, we wouldn't n…"

Forrest Curo replied 12th month 1, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"Of the two Meetings in my city, one has been suffering attrition-through-deaths, whi…"

Forrest Curo replied 11th month 9, 2020 to Characteristics of a Growing/Declining Friends Meeting/Church

7 11th month 9, 2020
Reply by William F Rushby

"Consciousness seems to disturb a lot of people. That way of mapping the relationship…"

Forrest Curo replied 11th month 7, 2020 to Characteristics of a Growing/Declining Friends Meeting/Church

7 11th month 9, 2020

"Older than the article you cite... in  http://sneezingflower.blogspot.com/2006/09/pa…"

Forrest Curo replied 11th month 7, 2020 to Characteristics of a Growing/Declining Friends Meeting/Church

7 11th month 9, 2020

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service