Stephanie Stuckwisch's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never fallen asleep in meeting, but I've come very, very close. It's one of the…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 6th month 4, 2017 to Falling Asleep In Meeting

5 6th month 4, 2017
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"Pretty much sums it up. "

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 8th month 12, 2016 to Thank God That...

3 8th month 16, 2016
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I actually agree with you. My way back to reading the Bible was through the lens of…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 6th month 5, 2016 to Question 3: What is too intellectual and why is it a problem?

24 6th month 7, 2016
Reply by William F Rushby

"Concerning Bible study getting too intellectual, I think Michael Birkel describes it…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 6th month 5, 2016 to Question 3: What is too intellectual and why is it a problem?

24 6th month 7, 2016
Reply by William F Rushby

"I shouldn't have used the old Quaker terminology. When I say convicted by the Light,…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 1st month 3, 2016 to The Loss of Awe - Part II

8 1st month 3, 2016
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I think there are a number of reasons that there can be a loss of awe. The loss of p…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 1st month 2, 2016 to The Loss of Awe - Part II

8 1st month 3, 2016
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Thank you for sharing this, Forrest. I've found  The Jewish Annotated New Testament…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 11th month 29, 2015 to Quakers, Scriptures, the Jewish Notion of Torah Kelulah

16 11th month 30, 2015
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Thank you Olivia for your passionately open embrace of Christianity. And thank to Ch…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 10th month 10, 2015 to My Affirmation of Christian Faith

21 7th month 4, 2016
Reply by David McKay

"Yes, Forrest, this resonates!"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 10th month 2, 2015 to "A Jealous God"?

1 10th month 2, 2015

"Thank you for the link. I just started reading it. "

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 9th month 25, 2015 to Peter Hoover's Conservative Anabaptist Take on the Contemplative Life

2 9th month 25, 2015

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service