Forum Discussions (719)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chapter 3 Jesus Christ MBA: Take Me Out To The Ball Game

In early October, 2011 the Yankees were playing the Detroit Tigers at home for the American League  Eastern Division championshi…

Started by Donn Weinholtz in Quaker Talk

0 6th month 22

Standing up for the Word of God

Just read George Fox autobiography.  There is a man who believed the Word of God enough to get moving for God -- and enough to stand agains…

Started by Coleen Love in Quaker Talk

55 4th month 10
Reply by Coleen Love

Jesus Christ MBA: Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Occupy Wall Street                A few days later, J.C. dropped in at the Occupy Wall Street encampment at Zuccotti Park, dress…

0 3rd month 31

Jesus Christ MBA Chapter 1 Strip

0 3rd month 21

Here is the text for Chapter One of Jesus Christ MBA. The accompanying comic strip will soon follow. We plan to release a chapter a month over the next year.

Jesus Christ,  M.B.A. A Gospel for Our Times   Story by Donn Weinholtz Illustrations by David Weinholtz   Chapter One Morgan Goldman       …

0 3rd month 21

Concept of Diety

I haven’t been on in quite a while but I am hoping to get feedback on different Friends conceptions of God. I feel God is both male and fem…

Started by Thomas Maxwell in Quaker Talk

15 3rd month 20
Reply by Forrest Curo

Coming Soon: Jesus Christ-MBA

My sons and I will be serial-releasing a short novella (with accompanying comic strips) : Jesus Christ MBA - A Gospel for Our Times. You ca…

0 3rd month 16

*The Question of God*

The Question of God: C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud Debate God, Love, Sex, and the Meaning of Life: Nicholi, Armand: 9780743247856: Amazon.co…

Started by William F Rushby in Quaker Talk

8 3rd month 11
Reply by William F Rushby

Exhibit: some Friends discussing Racism

From: kirby urner <kirby.urner@gmail.com>Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 9:49 AMSubject: Re: [MFM - Friends for Racial Justice] The Inner…

Started by Kirby Urner in Quaker Talk

1 1st month 2
Reply by Kirby Urner

Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

[This is from my reaction to a discussion re George Keith on facebook. Thoughts?] The core implication of the scriptures we have: "God talk…

Started by Forrest Curo in Quaker Talk

17 12th month 14, 2020
Reply by Marcia P Roberts

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby shared Rob Fensom's photo on Facebook
5 hours ago
Scott MacLeod updated their profile
7th month 17
William F Rushby commented on William F Rushby's blog post 'Wisdom from an Old German Bpitst Brethren website'
"I tried to get "Baptist" spelled correctly, but editing didn't work for me."
7th month 14
William F Rushby posted a blog post

Wisdom from an Old German Bpitst Brethren website

From Leanna Peters O'Riley in <Old German Baptist Brethren>We cannot pour from an empty…See More
7th month 14
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'From William Salt's 1663 "Some Breathings of Life ..."'
"Full text if Salt's pamphlet can be found…"
7th month 13
Keith Saylor posted a blog post

From William Salt's 1663 "Some Breathings of Life ..."

And theſe two things feel me in (and therein abide with me.)My heart fixed in the Spirit of Love,…See More
7th month 2
Donn Weinholtz posted a discussion
6th month 22
Keith Saylor posted a blog post

George Fox's 1655 Pamphlet: A Warning to the World groping after sects, opinions, and notions

A WARNING TO THE WORLDThat are groping in the dark, afterSECTS, OPINIONS, AND NOTIONS,Which are all…See More
6th month 18