Epistles & News (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Christianity Means to Me

I don't know, whether this will add to mutual understanding (though I hope it may!) I don't even claim to be sure of its meaning (though I…

Started by Forrest Curo

5 7th month 8, 2009
Reply by Forrest Curo

(from my blog, wanted comments)

I remember once being bothered by some guy's remark that he was taking the Bible "as story"--which I thought threatened to evade an absolut…

Started by Forrest Curo

5 7th month 4, 2009
Reply by Forrest Curo

Truth Between Us and the Real Power?

From Robert Jensen at http://counterpunch.org/jensen06162009.html Finding a Stubborn Hope to Live in a Dead Culture: ",,,Strength is exhib…

Started by Forrest Curo

5 6th month 21, 2009
Reply by Forrest Curo

Seeking Comment, Here or There

A friend brought up the following issue, over on kwakerskripturestudy.blogspot.com; and no one has yet responded, while I'm increasingly cu…

Started by Forrest Curo

7 6th month 5, 2009
Reply by Forrest Curo

Bridge Film Festival Annouces a "Bridging" Service Learning Opportunity!

Hello Friends, Celebrate Friends Student Filmmaking through Service Learning. The Bridge Film Festival in association with the Friends Co…

Started by Andrew Swartley Cohen

0 5th month 12, 2009

Event Talk: 2009 Reclaiming the Power of Primitive Quakerism for the 21st Century

This is a discussion thread for next weekend's conference in California, co-led by Robin Mohr, C Wess Daniels and myself. If you're joinin…

Started by Martin Kelley

3 2nd month 16, 2009
Reply by Richard B. Miller

Does your Meeting accept credit card or online donations?

I was talking to someone on the finance committee at my Meeting about our financial needs and how our level of contributions is way down co…

Started by rik Panganiban

1 2nd month 8, 2009
Reply by rik Panganiban

Marrying Outside of Your Meeting? (sounds more scandalous than it actually is ;)

This is my first interaction here on QQ, so hi! Here is my quandry - I am a member of a Meeting in a first location,currently Sojourning…

Started by Elizabeth

2 12th month 5, 2008
Reply by Rich Accetta-Evans

Convergent Friends and FWCC 2009 Annual Meeting (OR)

Hi All, we received an email asking about the upcoming FWCC Annual meeting in Oregon and I thought they seemed like good questions to discu…

Started by C. Wess Daniels

0 11th month 20, 2008

New Kind of Quaker Gathering, Nov 2008

We're starting to get stories in from the recent conference in North Carolina. Scott Wagoner has posted about it on his New Kind of Quaker…

Started by Martin Kelley

1 11th month 19, 2008
Reply by C. Wess Daniels

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service