Epistles & News (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Published - "Eastern Light: Awakening to Presence in Zen, Quakerism and Christianity" by Steve Smith

Quaker Universalist Press has just published Eastern Light: Awakening to Presence in Zen, Quakerism and Christianity by Steve Smith (2015).…

Started by Mike Shell

0 1st month 6, 2016

The Book of Job: A Biography, by Mark Larrimore - A review by Larry Spears

Friends, Mark Larrimore's The Book of Job: A Biography – A review by Larry Spears: http://universalistfriends.org/weblog/mark-larrimore-s-t

Started by Mike Shell

0 12th month 12, 2015

"Quaker Richard Murphy Watch," by Larry Spears

Alert, alert! Watch for the economic ideas advocated by Quaker Richard Murphy in public debate in Britain. Jeremy Corbyn is the new leader…

Started by Mike Shell

0 9th month 20, 2015

QUF Blog Topic for May-June: Quaker Families

How do parents & young people experience Quakerism? Friends, Quaker Universalist Conversations invites both Quaker adults and young peo…

Started by Mike Shell

0 5th month 19, 2015

Write for the "Quaker Universalist Conversations" blog

For April, Quaker Universalist Conversations invites new blog posts on the topic of Quakers and Christian Universalism. See our Submission…

Started by Mike Shell

0 4th month 11, 2015

New Quaker Universalist Fellowship Facebook Group

Friends, PLEASE JOIN our new QUF Facebook Group @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/QuakerUniversalists/. This is a Public group, so members…

Started by Mike Shell

0 3rd month 6, 2015

Epistle from the second gathering of Friendly Mystics

The What Canst Thou Say journal has organized its second retreat of Quaker mystics and just posted the epistle from the group. You can read…

Started by Martin Kelley

0 7th month 9, 2014

QuakerApp now available on Playstore

Thanks to all who have helped to test the Android Quaker Application.   I have (finally) made the changes recommended by testers (darker b…

Started by Chip Thomas

15 7th month 2, 2014
Reply by Paul Pink

Seeking Program Director in Managua

ProNica, Quakers in Solidarity with Nicaraguan Grassroots Organizations  Title:                              Program Director Location:   …

Started by ProNica

0 5th month 23, 2014

New Quaker Android App - SEEKING QUAKERS

I have finally published my latest Quaker Android Application.  It will locate Quaker Meetinghouses nearest to you.  Zoom out to see all th…

Started by Chip Thomas

0 3rd month 12, 2014

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service