Lauren Smith's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"Yesterday a Facebook friend shared this with me, and it addresses many questions abo…"

Lauren Smith replied 12th month 13, 2011 to Vegetarians and ecology

8 5th month 9, 2014
Reply by Pen Wilcock

"I would have to Google most of them, and I trust you are just as skilled with Google…"

Lauren Smith replied 6th month 26, 2011 to Vegetarians and ecology

8 5th month 9, 2014
Reply by Pen Wilcock

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Forrest Curo replied to Brixton's discussion 'Advice and/or Resources regarding practicing Quakerism without a local church'
"Yeah, if you wanted to know about the different flavors of the Quaker thing (& how they came…"
1 hour ago
Howard Brod replied to Brixton's discussion 'Advice and/or Resources regarding practicing Quakerism without a local church'
"Quaker groups vary widely - even within the same national or regional organizations.  For…"
2 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Brixton's discussion 'Advice and/or Resources regarding practicing Quakerism without a local church'
"A lot depends on what kind of Quaker faith you feel drawn to.  If you are looking for…"
3 hours ago
Brixton posted a discussion

Advice and/or Resources regarding practicing Quakerism without a local church

Hi there!!I have very recently been drawn to Quakerism and have been watching many of the videos on…See More
4 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Mackenzie's discussion 'How many Friends there once were!'
" "
7 hours ago
Howard Brod replied to Mackenzie's discussion 'How many Friends there once were!'
"Your wealth of Quaker information, Bill, is much valued by me and I'm sure others!…"
8 hours ago
Elizabeth Grace replied to Anne's discussion 'Old Order River Brethren style Bonnets' in the group Plainness & Simplicity
"I don't think she is making them any longer but I wish she was. I was very interested. "
12 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Mackenzie's discussion 'How many Friends there once were!'
"The "center divider" is called the "shutter(s)". Traditionally, neither the…"
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service