Lauren Smith's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"Yesterday a Facebook friend shared this with me, and it addresses many questions abo…"

Lauren Smith replied 12th month 13, 2011 to Vegetarians and ecology

8 5th month 9
Reply by Pen Wilcock

"I would have to Google most of them, and I trust you are just as skilled with Google…"

Lauren Smith replied 6th month 26, 2011 to Vegetarians and ecology

8 5th month 9
Reply by Pen Wilcock

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Jean Yeager posted a blog post
5 minutes ago
Jim Wilson commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"Good Morning Patricia: I appreciate this post.  It is a distinction that, I think, is…"
16 minutes ago
Jim Wilson replied to Mike Shell's discussion 'When You Wish upon a Star: The Projection Theory of Religion, by Winston Davis'
"Good Morning Mike: My feelings are similar to Keith's.  The only projection I see here is…"
51 minutes ago
Patricia Dallmann commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"Yes, Bill, Benson's essay "Prophetic Quakerism" is the first essay in the booklet…"
1 hour ago
Keith Saylor commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"Patricia. Thank you for powerful piece.  When the Torch shines bright within conscious and…"
10 hours ago
Keith Saylor replied to Mike Shell's discussion 'When You Wish upon a Star: The Projection Theory of Religion, by Winston Davis'
"Fuerbach cannot get past a rationalistic framework. Man is always an object, even when he is…"
10 hours ago
William F Rushby commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"Hello, Patricia! Is Lewis Benson's "Prophetic Quakerism" essay included in *The…"
17 hours ago
Jo Bisson liked Patricia Dallmann's blog post Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism
17 hours ago

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service