Lauren Smith's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"Yesterday a Facebook friend shared this with me, and it addresses many questions abo…"

Lauren Smith replied 12th month 13, 2011 to Vegetarians and ecology

8 5th month 9, 2014
Reply by Pen Wilcock

"I would have to Google most of them, and I trust you are just as skilled with Google…"

Lauren Smith replied 6th month 26, 2011 to Vegetarians and ecology

8 5th month 9, 2014
Reply by Pen Wilcock

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

James C Schultz posted a blog post

Fear and the Quaker Process

Amy Outlaw writes that there is only Love or Fear.  I agree that Fear is an impediment to Love.  A…See More
3 hours ago
William F Rushby left a comment for Terry Sue Reynolds
"Welcome to QQ, Terry Sue!  I believe that you will find many "fellow travelers" here…"
15 hours ago
William F Rushby left a comment for Amanda Kitteridge Stote
"Hello, Amanda! I have dressed "plainly" for most of my adult life.  It's much…"
16 hours ago
James C Schultz commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'The March for Life and the Limits of Religious Choice'
"Friend Howard speaks my mind."
19 hours ago
Laura Scattergood commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'The March for Life and the Limits of Religious Choice'
"okey dokey, Kevin. "
22 hours ago
Howard Brod commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'The March for Life and the Limits of Religious Choice'
"Kevin, As with most of your well-written posts, this one is evoking good discussion.  Perhaps…"
22 hours ago
Kevin Camp commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'The March for Life and the Limits of Religious Choice'
"This conversation is not going anywhere productive.  Laura, you seem to think that you have a…"
23 hours ago
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
23 hours ago

© 2015   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service