Emele W.'s Discussions (11)

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Patricia Dallmann commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"To provide an example of Jim's observation that contemporary historians are inclined to…"
4 minutes ago
Forrest Curo commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"The problem I see is the assumption, common to opponents of the early Quaker movement -- that for…"
1 hour ago
Jim Wilson commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"Good Morning Daniel: I hope to respond more extensively after the Thanksgiving holiday, but a few…"
2 hours ago
Daniel Wilcox commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"Oops, sorry Partricia, I mistyped, "in our". It's "your" powerful…"
14 hours ago
Daniel Wilcox commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"Wow, I guess I've gotten myself into quite a many-sided discussion:-) Originally, I only meant…"
14 hours ago
Ray Lovegrove added a discussion to the group Plainness & Simplicity
Thumbnail

Simple Dressing

Friends might be interested in this article about simple dressing.…See More
22 hours ago
Patricia Dallmann commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"I'm unaccustomed to agreeing with and benefiting from so many is so short a time! I'm…"
yesterday
Keith Saylor commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'Prophetic faith or philosophical idealism'
"Patricia, Jim, and William. Special appreciation and thanks for your contributions to this thread."
yesterday

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service