Isabel Penraeth's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"The Wholesomewear ones do seem to wear well. I wore a different style for seven year…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 7th month 18, 2012 to Swimming?

27 11th month 5, 2013
Reply by carolyn taylor

"Emele-- I have worn the "extended slimmer swimmer" on this page: http://www.wholesom…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 7th month 17, 2012 to Swimming?

27 11th month 5, 2013
Reply by carolyn taylor

"G.H., I have found Five Tests for Discerning a True Leading from the Tract Associati…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 6th month 6, 2012 to Plain dress ups and downs

39 8th month 10, 2012
Reply by Timothy

"I will tell thee G.H. that I have had no good look finding tights I like. I tried th…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 5th month 15, 2012 to Resources

11 5th month 29, 2012
Reply by G.H.

":)"

Isabel Penraeth replied 4th month 12, 2012 to Plain dress ups and downs

39 8th month 10, 2012
Reply by Timothy

"In Thomas Clarkson's A Portraiture of Quakerism, he talks about the Quaker men only…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 3rd month 19, 2012 to When does a Plain Friend take off his hat?

12 7th month 27, 2017
Reply by Timothy Carter

":)"

Isabel Penraeth replied 1st month 10, 2012 to Needing to "explain" your plain

4 1st month 25, 2012
Reply by Paula McConnell

"Betsy-- Just to be clear, those two representations of Old-Order Amish were on two…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 1st month 6, 2012 to Plain speech and simplicity

6 1st month 6, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"I would also note that I have, entirely by happenstance, seen two examples of an Old…"

6 1st month 6, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Barb-- If this conversation goes as previous ones on QuakerQuaker, thee will hear f…"

6 1st month 6, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Diane Kerchner liked QuakerQuaker's group Plainness & Simplicity
4th day (Wed)
Diane Kerchner liked William F Rushby's discussion Recapturing Initiative for Conservative Friends
4th day (Wed)
Rainer Möller posted a blog post

Quakers unto the Civil War

My personal impression is that Quakers, like all abolitionists, enthusiastically took part in the…See More
2nd day (Mon)
Rainer Möller replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Two Narratives in American Society'
"Following this review Macaes' seems to say that before our times, when "Liberalism"…"
2nd day (Mon)
William F Rushby replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?' in the group Liberal Quakers
"I think there is a relatively small elite at the top of the power structure of unprogrammed…"
10th month 18
Forrest Curo replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?' in the group Liberal Quakers
"The main Quaker hierarchy today are those who learn to manipulate "Quaker Process"."
10th month 18
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'In the Life itself the need for prophets and prophecies is fulfilled.'
"Your testimony to the witness of immanent power and presence of the inshining Light and Life is a…"
10th month 18
Karl Malchut liked QuakerQuaker's group Liberal Quakers
10th month 17

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service