Mackenzie's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"She picked out a different dress. It's knee-length in front and ankle-length in back."

Mackenzie replied 6th month 26, 2012 to Plain dress ups and downs

39 8th month 10, 2012
Reply by Timothy Bruffy

"This is the kind of dress I suggested sewing for everybody http://shop.henkaa.com/co…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 8, 2012 to Plain dress ups and downs

39 8th month 10, 2012
Reply by Timothy Bruffy

"I don't actually think the marriage is happening in a religious setting. Catholics c…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 7, 2012 to Plain dress ups and downs

39 8th month 10, 2012
Reply by Timothy Bruffy

"I tend to fall somewhere around what Isabel's site labels "modern Plain." I also do…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 6, 2012 to Plain dress ups and downs

39 8th month 10, 2012
Reply by Timothy Bruffy

"The other one was over here: http://www.quakerquaker.org/forum/topics/the-discipline…"

Mackenzie replied 4th month 12, 2012 to Plain dress ups and downs

39 8th month 10, 2012
Reply by Timothy Bruffy

"My boyfriend is a broad-brim black hat kind of guy. He wears it any time he's outdoo…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 19, 2012 to When does a Plain Friend take off his hat?

9 3rd month 22, 2012
Reply by William F Rushby

"Or perhaps the men would find that there were no shoes large enough for them--parti…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 19, 2012 to Plain Dress: The New Bra Burning

75 3rd month 20, 2012
Reply by Betsy Packard

""If everything's black, it always matches" is what I started doing in high school. A…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 15, 2012 to Plain Dress: The New Bra Burning

75 3rd month 20, 2012
Reply by Betsy Packard

"Oh formal dress is ridiculous. At my company's holiday party I had a below-the-knee…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 5, 2012 to Plain Dress: The New Bra Burning

75 3rd month 20, 2012
Reply by Betsy Packard

"Depending on your body type, finding "properly fitted" jeans can be very difficult,…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 5, 2012 to Plain Dress: The New Bra Burning

75 3rd month 20, 2012
Reply by Betsy Packard

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

Prophesy and Quaker discernment

A look at social action and Quaker process from Anthony Manousos: "My response to that question is… See More
7 hours ago

Johan Maurer reports back from Northwest Yearly Meeting

A Quaker look at controversies bubbling in the background: "Our yearly meeting sessions were… See More
7 hours ago

Are Friends open to new leadership and ideas?

Scott Wagoner looks at our unwillingness to embrace risk: "It often reveals itself when someone new… See More
7 hours ago

Pursuing new legal options for conscientious objection

Roger Vincent Jasaitis thinks Quakers should look at legal redress for war taxes: "What avenues… See More
7 hours ago

Are we reacting to the wrong type of Christianity?

Craig Barnett suggests we may be missing the Quaker view of Christianity: "The most interesting… See More
7 hours ago

Silence and silencing

Philip Austin on justice and joy: "As our discussion became a little heated, the Friend who was… See More
7 hours ago

Is God the elephant in the room?

John Edminister thinks we may have two "elephants" to content with: "The second unmentionable… See More
7 hours ago

Quaker phoneyness and echo chambers

Emerging Quaker looks around for Quaker role models: "In a faith group that levels hierarchy, that… See More
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service