Stephanie Stuckwisch's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (3) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think anyone has mentioned a new book from Friends Journal - Quaker Process…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 11th month 29, 2012 to Please Help Me !!!

18 11th month 29, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"In addition to the writers you've already mentioned - Modern writers - Douglas Gwyn,…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 11th month 4, 2012 to Quaker Writers for Adult First Day School

10 8th month 4, 2013
Reply by Tina M Pinzone

"Welcome, Tina. There's a wide variety of books on Quakerism. I happen to like the bo…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 10th month 27, 2012 to Please Help Me !!!

18 11th month 29, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Rainer Möller posted a blog post

Quakers unto the Civil War

My personal impression is that Quakers, like all abolitionists, enthusiastically took part in the…See More
10 hours ago
Rainer Möller replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Two Narratives in American Society'
"Following this review Macaes' seems to say that before our times, when "Liberalism"…"
10 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?' in the group Liberal Quakers
"I think there is a relatively small elite at the top of the power structure of unprogrammed…"
yesterday
Forrest Curo replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?' in the group Liberal Quakers
"The main Quaker hierarchy today are those who learn to manipulate "Quaker Process"."
yesterday
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'In the Life itself the need for prophets and prophecies is fulfilled.'
"Your testimony to the witness of immanent power and presence of the inshining Light and Life is a…"
yesterday
Karl Malchut liked QuakerQuaker's group Liberal Quakers
yesterday
Karl Malchut replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?' in the group Liberal Quakers
"As someone who did travel within a Liberal Yearly Meeting in the past and was totally turned by…"
yesterday
Karl Malchut updated their profile
yesterday

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service