In the past few years, Quaker blog writing has made its way into a few Quaker meetings because an interested Friend here or there has printed hard copies of some posts and has offered a discussion group around them.

What if more blog posts were made available in print? What if there were a BOOK of blog posts that a number of us felt were important? What would you like to see in such a publication? Which blog posts do you feel are central to, or otherwise advance the Convergent conversation, the renewal of Quakerism, or both?

The survey takes 10-15 minutes to complete; most of it is multiple choice.

To take the survey, click here.

Blessings,
Liz Opp, The Good Raised Up

P.S. I'm wanting to gather input by February 14, 2009--that's around the corner! On the other hand, I have another technique up my sleeve to gather additional ideas. And thanks to the blogger who already responded to my invitation to be a guinea pig!

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great job! Keep up the good work.
Thanks, Nathan. I've already gotten a dozen replies in less than 24 hours, so I'm encouraged! I think it's helped to have the link to the survey cross-posted in several places. Woo-hoo!

Blessings,
Liz
I've posted a "progress report" about how things have been going. Click here to have a look-see.

Blessings,
Liz Opp, The Good Raised Up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

T Burke updated their profile
8th month 8
Keith Saylor posted a blog post

The renewal of the intellect in Christ's Living and Continuous Presence

The spirit of Jesus Christ is come and in Christ's presence I am drawn out of the reflective…See More
8th month 6
Forrest Curo commented on Russ Elliott's blog post 'No Title'
"So, can an illusion injure real people? We know it can; yet we find the whole phenomena baffling!…"
8th month 3
Forrest Curo commented on Russ Elliott's blog post 'No Title'
"One reason we're sometimes reluctant to talk about it is that it's an illusion: ie a…"
7th month 31
Michael Reuscher updated their profile
7th month 20
Christopher Hatton replied to Donn Weinholtz's discussion 'Chapter 3 Jesus Christ MBA: Take Me Out To The Ball Game'
"I‘m not a baseball fan, and didn‘t understand the „Johnny Damon joke“ but…"
7th month 18
Christopher Hatton liked Donn Weinholtz's discussion Chapter 3 Jesus Christ MBA: Take Me Out To The Ball Game
7th month 18
Cathy L McMickle liked QuakerQuaker's group Family Life
7th month 17

© 2022   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service