Hi everyone: as some of you will know a lot of Twitter-using QuakerQuaker Friends have been signing up the Quaker "Twibe," a terrible name (horrible! ghastly!) for what's actually a neat way to congregate by Twitter. It's easy to use so go to the Quaker Twibe and sign up today!

If you are on Twitter, you'll probably want to sign up for the main QuakerQuaker Twitter account. There you'll find the editor's top picks along with content generated right here by QuakerQuaker members.

Martin, QuakerQuaker publisher

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like twibes is pulling in any tweet with the word 'friends' http://twitter.com/williamfdevault/statuses/1700554374 that might get annoying.
Oh, but I see it's just for people in that group? That's probably okay then, I was thinking it was going to pull in every tweet on twitter that says 'Friends' that would be insane.
That's right, it pulls tweets from the Quaker Twibe members that include the words "friends," "quaker" or "rsof." If there's too many errant tweets that includes "friends" in the non-RSOF meaning then we can take that keyword off the list.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Keith Saylor posted a blog post

In the spirit of Christ, being drawn out of the reflective nature to guide human relation

Awareness of the inshining presence of the spirit of Jesus Christ guides and informs my…See More
5th day (Thu)
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for dimple singh
""health101.org I would be happy to correspond with you. thschmidkonz@yahoo.com"
5th month 14
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for Kim McCall Haney
"health101.org I would be happy to correspond with you. My daughter, grand daughter and great…"
5th month 14
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for Luis Pizarro
"health101.org I would be happy to correspond with you. thschmidkonz@yahoo.com Yo hablo un poco de…"
5th month 14
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for Swapan Roy
"health101.org I would be happy to correspond with you. thschmidkonz@yahoo.com"
5th month 14
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for Milton Whittaker
"health101.org Tell me about the current situation there in Bolivia? We can only believe 1% of what…"
5th month 13
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for John George Archer
"health101.org"
5th month 13
Theodore Schmidkonz left a comment for ayako and lucy
"health101.org"
5th month 13

© 2022   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service