All Discussions Tagged 'rules' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What we mean by what we say

Friends, in a recent quarterly meeting in a presentation on Quaker Leadership we assembled were asked for an example of something that woul…

Started by Anne E Wright

6 2nd month 20, 2013
Reply by David Carl

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Forrest Curo replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Continuing Revelation?'
"If I remember this rightly (from his _Journal_) what he says is that they offered him a commission;…"
2 hours ago
David McKay replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Continuing Revelation?'
"Context:  he is street preaching again and someone (an "officer") drags him before…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

Quaker Outreach at Colleges

Quaker Outreach at Colleges: From Greg Woods: Just imagine if Quakers were on more college… See More
yesterday
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Continuing Revelation?'
"Forrest it is clear the witness is unlikely and undesirable to you as you indicate yourself. I am…"
yesterday
"Keith, -- First I say that I'm not convinced that something can happen; and then you say that…"
yesterday
Howard Brod replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Continuing Revelation?'
"Could it be that if what Keith is suggesting is entirely possible, and since Jesus himself provided…"
5th day (Thu)
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Continuing Revelation?'
"--- Forrest you say explicitly: "I have yet to be convinced that anything which anyone…"
5th day (Thu)
"For God all things are possible; but some are more likely than others; the fact that I'm…"
5th day (Thu)

© 2016   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service