All Discussions Tagged 'review' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tolerance and Intolerance: Two Timely Reviews by Quaker Universalist Fellowship

Tolerance & Intolerance: Two Timely Reviews https://universalistfriends.org/weblog/tolerance-intolerance The Limits of Tolerance by Lac…

Started by Mike Shell

0 6th month 29

"Jesus and After: The First Eighty Years," by E. Bruce Brooks (2017) – A review

An excerpt from "The Universalist Core of Christianity"on Quaker Universalist Conversations. Jesus and After: The First Eighty Years, by E.…

Started by Mike Shell

0 1st month 7

A Mirror on Current Quakerism: The Cambridge Companion to Quakerism, ed. by Angell and Dandelion – A Review

Reviewed by Quaker Universalist Conversations universalistfriends.org/weblog/a-mirror-on-current-quakerism The Cambridge Companion to Quake…

Started by Mike Shell

0 9th month 21, 2018

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Forrest Curo replied to Daniel O'Keefe's discussion 'How is "community" carried out in a Quaker monthly meeting?'
"The best we typically do is to sit together, each of us alone with God (as we fail to understand…"
1 hour ago
zelma street mission updated their profile
3 hours ago
zelma street mission replied to Mike Shell's discussion 'Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now'
"mike, i would be honored to have you share any of my insights- no need for anonymity and i thank…"
3 hours ago
Patty Quinn liked Olivia's discussion Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?
5 hours ago
Patty Quinn liked Mike Shell's discussion Join Quaker Universalist Group on Facebook
5 hours ago
DUNCAN MBEWE left a comment for Susan Furry
"i want you to  work together in Bible club  i want to start soon hee in Malawi."
5 hours ago
DUNCAN MBEWE left a comment for Robin Mohr
"Nice to meet with you iam a christian man from africa in Malawi."
6 hours ago
DUNCAN MBEWE left a comment for Karen Rae Klett
"Nice  to meet with you iam from Malawi in africa. i want you to be my honest freind"
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service