All Discussions Tagged 'of' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What we mean by what we say

Friends, in a recent quarterly meeting in a presentation on Quaker Leadership we assembled were asked for an example of something that woul…

Started by Anne E Wright

6 2nd month 20, 2013
Reply by David Carl

What does "under the care of the meeting" mean to you?

I'm leading a workshop on community for an unprogrammed meeting this weekend, and one of the concerns their Ministry Committee raised was c…

Started by Eileen Flanagan

9 5th month 4, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

Dana Kester-McCabe: Up Welling

When I go really deep in prayer or meditation the emotional heat of my waking reality is cooled.… See More
1 hour ago

Barbara Smith: The Craving for Simplicity, Meaning and Peace

As I roam around the web I see many people drawn to reading about Plain dress and simple… See More
1 hour ago

Among Friends John: The vocal ministry I’d like to hear at meeting

I couldn’t leave them unless God reassigned me – they’re my tribe. But I’d looked for food,… See More
1 hour ago

Matt Hisrich: Quakerism's inherent subversion of the state

the actions of early Friends in the world very much flowed from their understanding of faith and… See More
2 hours ago
Laura Scattergood liked Margaret Banford's discussion Quaker monks\nuns...
4 hours ago
Lynn Ellen Kunz left a comment for Pen Wilcock
"Hi, Pen! Welcome!   :0)"
6 hours ago
Jadho Fils updated their profile
10 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'Today's Untouchables: Sex Offenders'
"There was a time, years ago, I would have concurred with this lack of faith in the perfectibility…"
16 hours ago

Tip Jar

It takes many hours a month to sift through hundreds of websites to come up with this daily curated list of the best of the Quaker web. If you learn more about Friends and find joy and spiritual growth in the conversations these links provide, please consider supporting the ministry with a monthly subscription.

You can also make a one-time donation.

About QuakerQuaker

QuakerQuaker is a community of Friends exploring Primitive Christianity Revived: plain witness, ministry, beliefs. Quaker blogs, photos, videos & gatherings. Learn More.

Subscribe in a reader
Get daily emails
Facebook
iTunes / Podcast
Twitter / Twitter Quaker List

Quakers

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service