All Discussions Tagged 'meeting' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What we mean by what we say

Friends, in a recent quarterly meeting in a presentation on Quaker Leadership we assembled were asked for an example of something that woul…

Started by Anne E Wright

6 2nd month 20, 2013
Reply by David Carl

The issue of dual-membership?

Hello Friends, I'm new to this website, but I have a question that has been stirring inside me for awhile, so I'm going to be presumptuous…

Started by James M. Branum

18 4th month 28, 2012
Reply by Olivia

Will be visiting Stillwater Meetng Sunday

Hello everyone,   My husband Daniel and I will be making the trip from Pittsburgh out to the Stillwater Meeting in Barnesville Ohio. Hopefu…

Started by Deborah

1 7th month 22, 2011
Reply by Paula Deming

What does "under the care of the meeting" mean to you?

I'm leading a workshop on community for an unprogrammed meeting this weekend, and one of the concerns their Ministry Committee raised was c…

Started by Eileen Flanagan

9 5th month 4, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

Quaker Structure: Is decentralization good or bad?

As a Convinced Friend, I think for me what was the most difficult fact about Quakerism to absorb was the vast amount of decentralization re…

Started by Kevin Camp

2 5th month 13, 2010
Reply by Ron Bell

RSS

Latest Activity

Christopher Hatton added 2 discussions to the group Friends World Committee for Consulation
6 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Indeed, in the grace of the Lord, and the principle of his life, there is sufficiency'
8 hours ago
Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

Worship as protest? What does our style of witness say?

Protesters at the British Museum, witnessing against BP sponsorship, settled down into worship:… See More
8 hours ago
Ann Webb updated their profile
12 hours ago
Christopher Hatton posted a blog post

23.04.2012 Worshiping in Kabarak + 23.04.2014 living my faith with Christian Peacemaker Teams

This morning I posted 2 status updates on my QuakerQuaker page, the 1st:"Two years ago today,…See More
13 hours ago
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'Redesigned homepage and more sharing of the Quaker conversation'
"Thanks Martin, just started following this site on Tumblr also, the way Tumblr presentsthe archives…"
14 hours ago
Prodigal Ger liked Paula Roberts's blog post Rastafarian-Quaker?
14 hours ago
Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

Steps to living a clearer life: step 1 is to cut back on Facebook

At least that's what Joanna Hoyt recommends after a screen-free fast: I've also taken plenty of… See More
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service