All Discussions Tagged 'business' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What we mean by what we say

Friends, in a recent quarterly meeting in a presentation on Quaker Leadership we assembled were asked for an example of something that woul…

Started by Anne E Wright

6 2nd month 20, 2013
Reply by David Carl

Nominations Process PLEASE comment

Hey everyone, Our meeting's clerk came to us this morning wondering where our meeting's practice came from of bringing a name to meeting fo…

Started by N. Jeanne Burns

6 2nd month 20, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Kevin Camp commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'When Friends Disappoint'
"Olivia, I'm not averse to apologies, but I'm not certain they will want to speak to me.…"
5 minutes ago
Howard Brod commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'When Friends Disappoint'
"Keith and Olivia, Your beautiful and wise advice is a reminder to me of the spiritual journey we…"
10 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'When Friends Disappoint'
"Dear Kevin, My intent is not to pass judgement on you or those in your meeting. I do not know the…"
11 hours ago
Olivia commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'When Friends Disappoint'
"So Kevin.... What would it be like if you would reach out to these people (after taking some…"
11 hours ago
"So well said Adria.  AMEN!"
13 hours ago
Adria Gulizia commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'When Friends Disappoint'
"Howard, you are so right. Jesus said it best: "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord,…"
15 hours ago
"Adria - that is indeed a really good process in Matthew 18.  I've seen it used in…"
16 hours ago
Kevin Camp commented on Kevin Camp's blog post 'When Friends Disappoint'
"I have read the link you posted and find much worth within it. However, I am not in charge of this…"
17 hours ago

© 2015   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service