All Discussions Tagged 'business' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What we mean by what we say

Friends, in a recent quarterly meeting in a presentation on Quaker Leadership we assembled were asked for an example of something that woul…

Started by Anne E Wright

6 2nd month 20, 2013
Reply by David Carl

Nominations Process PLEASE comment

Hey everyone, Our meeting's clerk came to us this morning wondering where our meeting's practice came from of bringing a name to meeting fo…

Started by N. Jeanne Burns

6 2nd month 20, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Mike Shell posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

Jon R. Kershner: On Mercy, Commitment, and Being Right: John Woolman’s Way of Prophetic Non-Attachment

'What we see in Woolman is that the prophetic voice is not primarily seen in the oppositional… See More
17 hours ago
Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

On Mercy, Commitment, and Being Right: John Woolman’s Way

Jon Kershner looks to the example of 18th century Quaker activist and minister: Woolman was… See More
21 hours ago
Diane Benton left a comment for Keith Saylor
"Keith, I agree with your assessment of the nature of Wilkinson’s spirit and Fox’s in…"
yesterday
Teri Bookless left a comment for Alison Lewin
"I wrote a note to you on August 2, 2015 and gave you my email address. I would like to find out…"
yesterday
Teri Bookless liked QuakerQuaker's group Conservative Friends
yesterday
Forrest Curo replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Matthew 7.6'
"In Hinduism there are also avatars & gurus -- People so unusually attuned to God that they come…"
yesterday
James C Schultz replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Matthew 7.6'
"Just to clarify where I come from, I do believe in the deity of Jesus of Nazareth.  I…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service