All Discussions Tagged 'Spiritual' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Brings Inner Peace? Political Action or Spiritual Action

Sentiments and actions derived from the ego characterize political action, whereas sentiments and actions derived from divine love characte…

Started by Howard Brod

11 2nd month 9, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

Isolated Friends

I have been living in Africa for about three years, two of which were spent in a remote, rural area without electricity or running water. D…

Started by Ruben Soliz

4 9th month 21, 2010
Reply by Madeleine Cadbury Brown

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Kirby Urner commented on Kirby Urner's blog post 'Journaling a Departure'
"My beef with the Qs on FB was not that they are engaged in promoting Quaker testimony on war, but…"
8 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Kirby Urner's blog post 'Journaling a Departure'
"Are you reflecting on most people on the facebook "Quaker Group" that they are engaged in…"
8 hours ago
Kirby Urner commented on Kirby Urner's blog post 'Journaling a Departure'
"Oh you know, how we're opposed to outward wars 'n stuff.  I know individual Friends…"
yesterday
Keith Saylor commented on Kirby Urner's blog post 'Journaling a Departure'
"Hello Kirby, I walked away from facebook years ago. I'm curious. What about the possibility of…"
yesterday
Kirby Urner posted a blog post

Journaling a Departure

The Religious Society of Friends group on Facebook is very quiet on the subject of impending war…See More
yesterday
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Online Version of William Rogers 1680 text "The Christian Quaker..."'
"[Note: This document is the first attempt to show part of the vision behind the Christonomy…"
4th day (Wed)
Laura Scattergood posted a blog post
4th day (Wed)
Laura Scattergood updated their profile
6th month 9

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service