All Discussions Tagged 'Philosophy' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open to New Light

I have picked up a new (to me) book — or rather I have downloaded it onto my e-reader. It is by somebody named Leslie Stevenson and it is c…

Started by David McKay

3 2nd month 21
Reply by James C Schultz

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

James C Schultz commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Nathaniel Smith, a Quaker natural historian and physician, in 1664, meets with George Fox. Wherein George Fox argues the earth is flat because it was revealed to him by God.'
"George would love the internet.  It's filled with flat earthers with better arguments…"
1 hour ago
James C Schultz commented on David McKay's blog post 'Quaker Bible Index Top 100 List: Number 3'
"Interesting that this is No. 3.  It doesn't make my top 10 but that's just me. …"
1 hour ago
Howard Brod commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Nathaniel Smith, a Quaker natural historian and physician, in 1664, meets with George Fox. Wherein George Fox argues the earth is flat because it was revealed to him by God.'
"The founder of a religious movement is often deified by converts - even after the founder's…"
4 hours ago
Forrest Curo commented on David McKay's blog post 'Quaker Bible Index Top 100 List: Number 3'
"The 1st Century Christian context for the reference to "darkness" would be the…"
6 hours ago
Keith Saylor posted a blog post
21 hours ago
David McKay posted a blog post

Quaker Bible Index Top 100 List: Number 3

I am working with a document purporting to list the 100 most frequently cited Bible verses in the…See More
yesterday
Forrest Curo commented on James C Schultz's blog post 'A World without Sin, a/k/a A World without personal responsibility'
""Sin" seems to be a pejorative word. Aside from people who don't think it means…"
2nd day (Mon)
David McKay commented on James C Schultz's blog post 'A World without Sin, a/k/a A World without personal responsibility'
"I've been bantering with you folks for long enough that I take for granted we all know that we…"
2nd day (Mon)

© 2017   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service