All Discussions Tagged 'OPC'78.' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayers for good health. Schoolmate Bill Callahan passed yesterday from cardiac arrest. We attended Penn Charter together Class of 1978.

Sincere prayer for continuing good health. Often taken for granted it now is a concern I pray for the most. Just good health. Prayers asked…

Started by Patrick M. Dwyer

2 11th month 16, 2017
Reply by Patrick M. Dwyer

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

David Timothy Holdsworth posted a video

The Fruit of Love

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind"; and, "Love your neighbour as yourself....
yesterday
Kirby Urner posted a discussion

Quakerism 2020 in some Neck of the Woods

I'm using science fiction to forecast what a Meeting might come to, by way of Faith &…See More
yesterday
David Timothy Holdsworth replied to David Timothy Holdsworth's discussion 'As a Quaker (or Christian, Evangelical, Anabaptist) how does one get out of Jury service?'
"Thanks. Yes I perhaps could have worded it better. Sorry about that. What I meant was as some one…"
1st day (Sun)
David McKay replied to David Timothy Holdsworth's discussion 'As a Quaker (or Christian, Evangelical, Anabaptist) how does one get out of Jury service?'
"I'm in Canada. I'm sure the rules are different in UK. My issue is regarding how you…"
1st day (Sun)
David Timothy Holdsworth posted a discussion

As a Quaker (or Christian, Evangelical, Anabaptist) how does one get out of Jury service?

Is there a way of being exempt in the UK completely (so not added in again 12 months after refusal)…See More
6th day (Fri)
Mike Widney liked Patricia Dallmann's blog post A Review of Traditional Quaker Christianity
5th day (Thu)
Jennifer Hayward commented on Derek Guiton's blog post 'Scam on Quakerquaker'
"I received her email also, glad to hear it was dealt witn. ☺"
4th day (Wed)
David Timothy Holdsworth posted a blog post

Angelos - A Peace Novel

Hello Friends, I was wondering if anyone would like to post a review on goodreads, smashwords or…See More
8th month 7

© 2018   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service