All Discussions Tagged 'Bridge' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bridge Film Festival Trip to England

Here is the playlist of Vlogs I posted about the Bridge Film Festival trip to England and Sibford School, Sidcot School and Leighton Park S…

Started by Andrew Swartley Cohen

8 12th month 8, 2013
Reply by William F Rushby

Bridge Film Festival Judges Choice Awards

The votes are in and the On-Line Judges have spoken! Judges Choice Awards 2011  Cells Within Walls Narrative Category Lincoln Schoo…

0 4th month 12, 2011

The BFF Films Are Here!

The films are here!  Now the BFF Judges will evaluate the entries and the Screening Event Committees can select films for their events.

0 3rd month 31, 2011

Bridge Film Festival Deadline March 21!

Entries must be submitted online by March 21, 2011. The rules committee will verify that entries have met the criteria for the festival b…

0 3rd month 16, 2011

War, What is it Good For?

Wow. That script gets right to the heart of things! Parts of it sound like they're quoted from my life - before I became a Quaker - when…

1 1st month 23, 2011
Reply by Sloane

Engaging the Heart

The Bridge Film Festival has been invited to present at the first annual Friends Council on Education's Engaging the Heart Conference this…

0 1st month 18, 2011

Quaker Values in Action

Sunday, October 11, 2009 Reflecting Quaker Values in Action 14 Visual Art teachers from Friends schools came together for the Friends Coun…

0 10th month 11, 2009

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Barbara Harrison left a comment for Laura Scattergood
"Realized I had not wished you masel tov and Happy Hannakuh!"
24 minutes ago
"Not sure which sites it was on now.  First got on the net after my husband died 7 years ago…"
26 minutes ago
Laura Scattergood left a comment for Barbara Harrison
"Pleas for cash? Really?  On QuakerQuaker! Wow.   Nope, I don't need any…"
41 minutes ago
"I am really hesitant to accept most Friend requests, having had several which turned into pleas for…"
54 minutes ago
Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

More than just a Sunday club?

Mark Russ looks at a recent gathering on Quaker renewal: "Are we spending too much time trying to… See More
3 hours ago
Barbara Harrison shared a profile on Facebook
3 hours ago
William F Rushby left a comment for Michael Robertson
"Welcome, Michael! You may or may not be aware of the Friends of Pyrmont and Minden.  For an…"
6 hours ago
William F Rushby left a comment for Peter Carter
"Welcome, Peter! Even though my paternal grandparents came from Lincolnshire, the UK seems like an…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service