All Discussions Tagged 'Bridge' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bridge Film Festival Trip to England

Here is the playlist of Vlogs I posted about the Bridge Film Festival trip to England and Sibford School, Sidcot School and Leighton Park S…

Started by Andrew Swartley Cohen

8 12th month 8, 2013
Reply by William F Rushby

Bridge Film Festival Judges Choice Awards

The votes are in and the On-Line Judges have spoken! Judges Choice Awards 2011  Cells Within Walls Narrative Category Lincoln Schoo…

0 4th month 12, 2011

The BFF Films Are Here!

The films are here!  Now the BFF Judges will evaluate the entries and the Screening Event Committees can select films for their events.

0 3rd month 31, 2011

Bridge Film Festival Deadline March 21!

Entries must be submitted online by March 21, 2011. The rules committee will verify that entries have met the criteria for the festival b…

0 3rd month 16, 2011

War, What is it Good For?

Wow. That script gets right to the heart of things! Parts of it sound like they're quoted from my life - before I became a Quaker - when…

1 1st month 23, 2011
Reply by Sloane

Engaging the Heart

The Bridge Film Festival has been invited to present at the first annual Friends Council on Education's Engaging the Heart Conference this…

0 1st month 18, 2011

Quaker Values in Action

Sunday, October 11, 2009 Reflecting Quaker Values in Action 14 Visual Art teachers from Friends schools came together for the Friends Coun…

0 10th month 11, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

A Holy and a Broken Hallelujah: How Quakers Drove Me To Madness

"Looking ahead, I want to help people caught in chronic disability to use spiritual discernment to… See More
2 hours ago
Elaine Caldwell Emmi updated their profile
2 hours ago
Christopher Hatton added 2 discussions to the group Friends World Committee for Consulation
12 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Indeed, in the grace of the Lord, and the principle of his life, there is sufficiency'
14 hours ago
Profile IconQuakerQuaker.org

Worship as protest? What does our style of witness say?

Protesters at the British Museum, witnessing against BP sponsorship, settled down into worship:… See More
14 hours ago
Ann Webb updated their profile
18 hours ago
Christopher Hatton posted a blog post

23.04.2012 Worshiping in Kabarak + 23.04.2014 living my faith with Christian Peacemaker Teams

This morning I posted 2 status updates on my QuakerQuaker page, the 1st:"Two years ago today,…See More
19 hours ago
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'Redesigned homepage and more sharing of the Quaker conversation'
"Thanks Martin, just started following this site on Tumblr also, the way Tumblr presentsthe archives…"
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service