All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Quaker Universalist Friendly Studies and Bible Translations" by Joanne Spears and Larry Spears

From Quaker Universalist Fellowship: 6 free PDF sets of Friendly study resources See https://universalistfriends.org/weblog/friendlies for…

Started by Mike Shell

0 4th month 4

Review of Quaker Leader Becky Ankeny's new ebook, ...Accept Gay Marriage

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 Review of Quaker Leader Becky Ankeny's new ebook, ...Accept Gay Marriage I wish Becky Ankeny had achieved her…

Started by Daniel Wilcox

0 4th month 12, 2017

Don't Miss This Must-Read Article by Chuck Fager on Progressive Quakerism

Don't Miss This Must-Read Article! Get disturbed and urged to think deeply across current theological, political, and cultural divides.Re…

Started by Daniel Wilcox

5 7th month 2, 2016
Reply by Kirby Urner

Review of Primitivism, Radicalism, and the Lamb's War: The Baptist-Quaker Conflict in 17th-Century England

For those who are still thinking about the discussion last week: How the Friends Movement's emphasis on God's love for everyone, and that e…

Started by Daniel Wilcox

0 3rd month 3, 2016

Bible Study for Friends

I have been fascinated by the Bible ever since my grandfather bought me my first one when I was 16 years old. I was a church attender at th…

Started by Irene Lape

4 4th month 18, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Kirby Urner commented on Kirby Urner's blog post 'Journaling a Departure'
"Oh you know, how we're opposed to outward wars 'n stuff.  I know individual Friends…"
3 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Kirby Urner's blog post 'Journaling a Departure'
"Hello Kirby, I walked away from facebook years ago. I'm curious. What about the possibility of…"
3 hours ago
Kirby Urner posted a blog post

Journaling a Departure

The Religious Society of Friends group on Facebook is very quiet on the subject of impending war…See More
9 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Online Version of William Rogers 1680 text "The Christian Quaker..."'
"[Note: This document is the first attempt to show part of the vision behind the Christonomy…"
4th day (Wed)
Laura Scattergood posted a blog post
4th day (Wed)
Laura Scattergood updated their profile
6th month 9
Laura Scattergood posted a video
6th month 9
Jonathan Smith liked Kirby Urner's discussion Quakerism and Religious Freedom
6th month 1

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service