Martin Kelley's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"UK Friends have had a network going for a little while. Check out their site at http…"

Martin Kelley replied 8th month 16, 2016 to Running a Friendly Business

5 8th month 19, 2016
Reply by Howard Brod

"We picked the wrong architecture. I remember a fascinating article about the churche…"

Martin Kelley replied 8th month 11, 2016 to Helping the Poor in Bandwidth

18 8th month 19, 2016
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Not sure it's exactly what you're looking for but Scott Holmes is a Quaker lawyer in…"

Martin Kelley replied 5th month 5, 2015 to quaker process and jury deliberations

2 5th month 5, 2015
Reply by Olivia

"And now that I have electronic access to Friends Journal from 1955, I can trace it b…"

Martin Kelley replied 2nd month 24, 2015 to When did Quakers start worship sharing?

23 2nd month 24, 2015
Reply by Martin Kelley

"Friends Journal ran a piece on the restoration last year, "The Golden Rule Shall Sai…"

Martin Kelley replied 3rd month 21, 2014 to Albert Bigelow

19 4th month 7, 2014
Reply by Laura Scattergood

"Hi Gene: Oh no, you're sounding like my wife Julie (as a Quaker gone Catholic with O…"

Martin Kelley replied 3rd month 24, 2013 to which "Primitive Christianity Revived, Again"

4 3rd month 25, 2013
Reply by Roger Dreisbach-Williams

"Wow, Chip, who would have imagined?? I installed the medium-sized widget and it seem…"

Martin Kelley replied 3rd month 15, 2012 to QuakerApp now available on Playstore

15 7th month 2, 2014
Reply by Paul Pink

"Hi Forrest, glad the technology behind QQ seems it will work better for you. Glad to…"

Martin Kelley replied 7th month 12, 2011 to Scripture Study?

11 7th month 24, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"Make sure you get some rest and leave some prayer time--I'm sure you'll have opportu…"

Martin Kelley replied 4th month 8, 2011 to Quakers and Leadership

15 4th month 15, 2012
Reply by Bruce R. Arnold

"Hi Lola, cool. You know there's a bit of George Lakey DNA in QuakerQuaker, as I star…"

Martin Kelley replied 3rd month 28, 2011 to Quakers and Leadership

15 4th month 15, 2012
Reply by Bruce R. Arnold

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Howard Brod added a discussion to the group Liberal Quakers
Thumbnail

What Life in the Spirit Looks Like

It has always been the tendency of the human mind to subjugate spiritual things to the judgments,…See More
7 hours ago
Sarah Kirby replied to Sarah Kirby's discussion 'Are we using the word "Radical" Correctly?'
"Thanks for your thoughts David. That is an interesting way to think about that. I will add it to my…"
12 hours ago
David McKay replied to Sarah Kirby's discussion 'Are we using the word "Radical" Correctly?'
""Radical" has come to be used as a noun of late. In phrases like, "the protesters…"
12 hours ago
Sarah Kirby posted a discussion

Are we using the word "Radical" Correctly?

My hubs and I dropped off your kids at Quaker Camp yesterday. And we kicked off our kid-free week…See More
14 hours ago
Rita Juse-Cirkse updated their profile
15 hours ago
Kirby Urner replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Mysticism: The 'Engine' of liberal Quakerism (anonymous article from a Quaker library)' in the group Liberal Quakers
"Also apropos, mentions Quaker Meeting: http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2017/01/i-robot.html"
5th day (Thu)
Howard Brod commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'The Infallible Mark'
"It has always been the tendency of the human mind to subjugate spiritual things to the judgements,…"
4th day (Wed)
Esther Gilbert liked Esther Gilbert's profile
3rd day (Tue)

© 2017   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service