Keith Saylor's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"The appearance of God inshining upon my conscience and consciousness has brought me…"

Keith Saylor replied 11th month 30 to The Politics of God

21 12th month 2
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I agree to stop trampling all over your posts (I see you don’t like it much, even th…"

Keith Saylor replied 11th month 6 to Does God Want Us to Be Other Than We Are?

24 11th month 11
Reply by James C Schultz

"Thank you for correcting my misunderstanding of what you meant by what your fear and…"

24 11th month 11
Reply by James C Schultz

"I once lived a life wherein who I (my consciousness and conscience) was was anchored…"

24 11th month 11
Reply by James C Schultz

"I am immanent Presence and immanent Presence is in me. I do not think about it and d…"

Keith Saylor replied 8th month 18 to Self Acceptance: I, Robot

9 8th month 19
Reply by Kirby Urner

""Can we all follow it (divine pointer) to the extent of admitting that we we-all hav…"

Keith Saylor replied 7th month 10 to Your Assignment, Should You Choose To Accept It

17 7th month 13
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Forrest and Kirby … just working through this … free write … “The question is, how…"

Keith Saylor replied 7th month 10 to Your Assignment, Should You Choose To Accept It

17 7th month 13
Reply by Forrest Curo

"There is a way of administering or management of public affairs or human relationshi…"

Keith Saylor replied 3rd month 30 to "Politics"

7 4th month 2
Reply by James C Schultz

"The bonfire is not sustained but kicking at ashes from dead logs. The fire has depar…"

Keith Saylor replied 3rd month 2 to Lots of FUMing Among Friends, But Where's the Fire?

6 3rd month 8
Reply by Matt

"Thank you for sharing the blessing and grace your gathering is discovering in devoti…"

Keith Saylor replied 2nd month 22 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

43 2nd month 26
Reply by Forrest Curo

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

David Holdsworth (Plain Prayers) updated their profile
5 hours ago
David Holdsworth (Plain Prayers) posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Those Early Quakers who Scrupled against The Government of Quakers Excercised by George Fox'
"For the Record: -It is documentable that most early Quakers came under the Foxonian impulse into…"
8 hours ago
David Holdsworth (Plain Prayers) replied to Chris Marcus's discussion 'Quakers featured in novels'
"Hi I wrote a short novel that has some Quaker and Quaker like characters. If you wish you can have…"
9 hours ago
David Holdsworth (Plain Prayers) posted a discussion

Similarities and Differences Between the Quakers and Anabaptists. Discuss.

To get things started here is an excellent article that draws some early comparisons:…See More
9 hours ago
Forrest Curo commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Those Early Quakers who Scrupled against The Government of Quakers Excercised by George Fox'
"The bulk of the Friends there at the time did follow Fox's leading, and it is those people…"
12 hours ago
Lindsey Woods posted a blog post

30 Seconds with the Mayor

Project DefinitionOur city needs ways of managing storm water that come from the residential areas.…See More
14 hours ago
Howard Brod commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Those Early Quakers who Scrupled against The Government of Quakers Excercised by George Fox'
"It is interesting to me that the typical liberal Quaker of the twenty-first century would find (if…"
15 hours ago

© 2017   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service