Keith Saylor's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"Matthew, I appreciate the time and effort you put into looking at the texts. I will…"

Keith Saylor replied 5th month 19 to “A general dyet, estates or parliament” for the nations of Europe

8 5th month 19
Reply by Keith Saylor

"Hello Matthew, I'm merely asking questions. I have no expectations on when you may a…"

Keith Saylor replied 2nd month 4 to “A general dyet, estates or parliament” for the nations of Europe

8 5th month 19
Reply by Keith Saylor

"Hello Matthew, Thank you for your response. I am appreciative for you reference to P…"

Keith Saylor replied 2nd month 3 to “A general dyet, estates or parliament” for the nations of Europe

8 5th month 19
Reply by Keith Saylor

"Hello Matthew, Thank you for sharing your reflections on the United Kingdom's disass…"

Keith Saylor replied 1st month 31 to “A general dyet, estates or parliament” for the nations of Europe

8 5th month 19
Reply by Keith Saylor

"Kirby, Thank you for the links. Thank you for considering some of my questions. The…"

Keith Saylor replied 9th month 2, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019
Reply by zelma street mission

"Kirby, thank you for this response. The partial narrative (composite of reflections)…"

Keith Saylor replied 9th month 1, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019

"Hello Mike, Thank you for your response. I have been considering it and will continu…"

Keith Saylor replied 8th month 31, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019

"Hello Kirby, Would you be more specific on who the "Americans" that are "rounding up…"

Keith Saylor replied 8th month 31, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019

"America is rounding up and imprisoning people labeled as so-called “illegal aliens,”…"

Keith Saylor replied 8th month 12, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019

"Hello Mike, Yes, your response is helpful. Is the sentence below a valid re-writing…"

Keith Saylor replied 11th month 15, 2018 to Friends, What canst thou say?

9 11th month 22, 2018
Reply by Mad JW

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Northeastern Anabaptist/Conservative Friends' in the group Conservative Friends
"A bit more advice: Leadership should not be limited to one person or one family.  Such…"
yesterday
William F Rushby replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Northeastern Anabaptist/Conservative Friends' in the group Conservative Friends
"This is some advice I gave to Barbara Smith many years ago about starting a new Conservative…"
yesterday
William F Rushby commented on William F Rushby's blog post 'From John Woolman on Ministry'
"++++"
5th day (Thu)
Keith Saylor commented on William F Rushby's blog post 'From John Woolman on Ministry'
"Preface to Study Hello William In consideration of how to proceed with this study of John…"
5th day (Thu)
Matthew Callow replied to Aaron J Levitt's discussion 'Led to song?'
"Aaron, At a Meeting for Worship many years ago, my heart was weighed heavy with grief, so I…"
5th month 21
Mitchell Pearson posted a photo
5th month 20
Mitchell Pearson liked Mitchell Pearson's profile
5th month 20
Ransome Reed updated their profile
5th month 20

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service