Gene Hillman's Discussions (5)

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Forrest Curo replied to Laura Scattergood's discussion 'Oh Errand Boy! Oh Errand Boy! Serve ME!'
"Sorry, that's: "not busy being born"... I'm sure that carrying so much gift was…"
4 hours ago
James C Schultz replied to Clem Gerdelmann's discussion 'Fanaticism'
"the value of Fanaticism is pretty much the same as that of a gored ox."
5 hours ago
Laura Scattergood replied to Laura Scattergood's discussion 'Oh Errand Boy! Oh Errand Boy! Serve ME!'
"Robert, quit slouching.    And for goodness sakes comb your hair!  What will…"
5 hours ago
Forrest Curo posted a blog post

The Limitations of Communication [a short poem with a long title]

Words can also be obstactles but telepathy fails because most people can'tread their own minds.See More
6 hours ago
Forrest Curo replied to Clem Gerdelmann's discussion 'Fanaticism'
"Well, sometimes people are simply 'Wrong, and proud of it!' There's certainly a…"
6 hours ago
Patricia Dallmann replied to Clem Gerdelmann's discussion 'Fanaticism'
"On the other hand, Clem, "Quaker fanaticism" could be an unconscious certainty of an…"
8 hours ago
Forrest Curo replied to Clem Gerdelmann's discussion 'Fanaticism'
"I keep my shadow in a bottom drawer; I'm not all that sure that it fits. Given enough light,…"
9 hours ago
Clem Gerdelmann posted a discussion

Fanaticism

Just as the opposite of love is indifference, not hate; so the opposite of openness to divine…See More
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service