Daniel Wilcox's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry to hear that you must deal with a "disability." Life is tough enough without e…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 2nd month 14 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

35 yesterday
Reply by Jim Wilson

"Yes, according to historians, the early Wesleyans were strongly influenced by Quaker…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 2nd month 14 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

35 yesterday
Reply by Jim Wilson

"David, Thanks for posting the stuff by Barclay. And for your comments. I agree with…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 2nd month 12 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

35 yesterday
Reply by Jim Wilson

"Forrest, thanks for posting this. Why do you think it is that in the past and now so…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 2nd month 8 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

35 yesterday
Reply by Jim Wilson

"Oops! I accidentally hit the "Like" button. (I don't "like" my own posts)."

Daniel Wilcox replied 2nd month 8 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

35 yesterday
Reply by Jim Wilson

"Hey Kirby, Thanks for sending your review of the movie. I think this one sentence h…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 7th month 18, 2016 to Reflections on the Transgender Conflict

9 7th month 18, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Thanks."

Daniel Wilcox replied 7th month 2, 2016 to Don't Miss This Must-Read Article by Chuck Fager on Progressive Quakerism

5 7th month 2, 2016
Reply by Kirby Urner

"You wrote, "It is clear (as Chuck reminds us) that this parable does not require th…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 7th month 1, 2016 to Don't Miss This Must-Read Article by Chuck Fager on Progressive Quakerism

5 7th month 2, 2016
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Forrest, thanks for the discussion. I'll avoid getting into Augustinian and Lutheran…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 6th month 13, 2016 to 50 Acts of Love by Islam Today?! We Need to Unite Against All Such Twisted Thinking in Religion!

10 6th month 13, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"You wrote,  "... it's fairly difficult to explain why most followers of that religio…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 6th month 13, 2016 to 50 Acts of Love by Islam Today?! We Need to Unite Against All Such Twisted Thinking in Religion!

10 6th month 13, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Forrest Curo commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Seeking God's Guidance'
"Ah. But neither of these factions sound like 'enthusiasts' in the original…"
7 hours ago
William F Rushby commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Seeking God's Guidance'
"The Charismatics subscribed to "twice-born" model of religious faith; "ye must be…"
8 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Seeking God's Guidance'
"There is "a hard and fast line between outward or expired thoughts and feelings and inspired…"
23 hours ago
""Religious enthusiasm" means having "God inside." People acting the role of…"
yesterday
""Religious enthusiasm" means having "God inside." People acting the role of…"
yesterday
William F Rushby commented on Glenn Morison's blog post 'Lead, follow or get out of the way'
"When one observes a vehicle headed toward catastrophe, some unsolicited advice seems to be in…"
yesterday
William F Rushby commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Seeking God's Guidance'
"Forrest wrote: "That is, it's understandable that Meetings institute rules on when and…"
yesterday
James C Schultz commented on Glenn Morison's blog post 'Lead, follow or get out of the way'
"My first thought was that unsolicited commentary didn't serve a useful purpose to those who…"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service